Playground Games Contemplating Tighter FoV & Steering Wheel Delete Implementation

• Thread starter FordGTGuy
  • 10 comments
United States
Virginia
FordGT40Guy
FordGTGuy
Hey guys,

Just thought I would share with you the fact that Playground Games have recently said to those at E3 that the tighter FoV and steering wheel delete were only for the E3 demo but they are now contemplating it after receiving a lot of good feedback from people playing with the settings.

It is mentioned both here:

and here:

Personally, please do this Playground Games! As an owner of a Thrustmaster TX 458, T8HA Pro Shifter, T3PA Pro Pedals and a Fanatec Cockpit... I really need this feature. I understand that the current FoV in Forza is to allow us to use our mirrors in cockpit view but we are sitting way too far back and it's breaking immersion and makes it harder to race in cockpit. The steering wheel delete is nice too as we already have a steering wheel that we're using and the one in game can often block the instrument panels that make it easier to drive. As an added thing, in order to solve useful mirrors just allow us to turn on virtual mirrors through the UI.

I really hope that they implement these features in the next Forza and it would go a long way in helping PC players to adapt to Forza easier.

Help show interest by supporting a petition to include this feature in Horizon 3:
https://www.change.org/p/playground...teering-wheel-delete-added-to-forza-horizon-3

Last edited:
Now that's cockpit view done right! they can always assign one of the direction buttons to hav quick look left/right while you are inside

Really hope they bring the closer cockpit view as shown in the ISR video.

Only issue my end is I only have a G25 and Fanatec Turbo S, I'm doubting they'll ever get support.

I thought the motion rig manufacturer demanded this view, which means nada.

Plus if BlackPanthaa was talking to me I'd probably zone out.

I thought the motion rig manufacturer demanded this view, which means nada.

Plus if BlackPanthaa was talking to me I'd probably zone out.

They told ISR and BlackPanthaa that they received good feedback from the FoV and that it was a maybe on its implementation in the game, which is why I started this petition.

I'm all for it for you guys. But, as long as it is an option. I'm on a controller, so I would still like to see the wheel. :P

I would definitely want it as an option and not forced on everyone that didn't want it.

Everyone likes having "options" and I for one would definitely welcome having the option to adjust the games FoV for the internal car views as not all cockpit views are created equal.

Along with having a steering wheel delete feature for when I'm not using a controller.

Just do it!

Back