Playseat Challenge Gear Shift support

• Thread starter nockel
  • 13 comments
Germany
Germany
I'm owning a Playseat Challenge without officially gear shift support

Now I need for Ps4 the G27 Shifter, do some of you know how to mount it cheap

The official mount costs about 30,- € for a piece of metal.

Do you have any diy skills?
You can make a gear shift support with a u-bolt clamp and right angled bracket.

Yep this idea I got too. Under the clamb I need some rubber or else to provide the metal of rig.

But I don't won't to drill into rig, I watched some videos of mounts which are screwed through the rig.

Yeah you just need to drill the bracket not the rig. I used rubber sheet too.

20180318_130051.jpg

20180318_130023.jpg

Looks nice.

I just setup my Playseat, it was 5month stored :) cause my pc didn't work last time and I couldn't spend money for a new. Just bought Ps4 and then my pc got problems ... My wife would kill me if I buy a new one only for racing sim
:)

Contact OpenWheeler, They changed to a completely new base ( second generation)with numerous mounting options for all types of after aftermarket add on’s. Night and day better than their first design. I bought mine in Oct. of 2017 and called them with a complaint that my wheel was 3/4 inch off center. Customer support rep. pulled my order up and said I should have called sooner, that they had a complete redesign of the the entire unit. They sent over night by FedEx an entirely New Unit, minus the seat for free.
Blew me away. Like I said Hands Down better in every way. I was also able to keep all of the original.

I have seen the new and old in their advertising. Just call and explain the problem u have.
They just gave me a new assembly for free, I didn’t even ask for one he just gave it to me with FedEx overnight. I couldn’t believe their customer support, it is second to none.

I have seen the new and old in their advertising. Just call and explain the problem u have.
They just gave me a new assembly for free, I didn’t even ask for one he just gave it to me with FedEx overnight. I couldn’t believe their customer support, it is second to none.
What are you talking about? We are talking about a playseat challenge...

Back