PlayStation 4 Gets Bump to 1TB, Prices Stay Level

ummmmmmmmmmmmm SONY WHERE WAS THIS WHEN I WAS BUYING MY PS4 SLIM BACK IN JANUARY?

Hiding around the same place it was keeping the external HD support news, I'm guessing. I bought a 2TB and did the swap only a few weeks before that info came to light. :-/

1TB? Not good enough. I have a 2TB plugging in externally and I'm thinking about upgrading the internal to 2TB as well.

I've been seeing PlayStation commercials round the clock that feature GT sport and a couple other games in my area.

1TB is the new standard, so easy to swap hard drives on PS4 immediately changed to 2TB when i bought mine.

Sony have been promoting GT Sport consistently since it's announcement, really hard to gauge how imminent a release might be. But can't see them waiting til December like they usually have (GT3 April), not sure they have to worry about clashing with any other big releases either, other than PCars2.

I heard a news story that many PS4 needed repairs because the cooling vents and the heat generated allowed cockroaches to get inside; or was that Trumped up fake news? Have they fixed that problem yet?

I bought the PS4 Pro, then when we got the External Drive update I bought a WD 4Tb external harddrive ($125 from Best Buy). Doing great now. Also when buying new digital games from Playstation it goes straight to the external harddrive, very nice...8)

I heard a news story that many PS4 needed repairs because the cooling vents and the heat generated allowed cockroaches to get inside; or was that Trumped up fake news? Have they fixed that problem yet?

I bought a PS4 on launch day (and a PS4 Pro on launch) and neither one has had any problems at all. I don't have a cockroach problem either though.

Back