PlayStation 5 Sales Reach 20 Million Units Worldwide

Just a month or two ago a well known 2nd hand store in the UK was paying about £475 cash for a PS5. Now it's £410 which suggests supply is beginning to meet demand.

At this point a lot of scalpers will be selling their final cache and will move on to something safer, chances are after the next drop the profit won't be worth the hassle/fees of reselling.

20 million sold to whom? I wonder what the ratio of units sold to units activated is? The scalpers are still snatching them up. I have yet to see one in a retail store.

20 million sold to whom? I wonder what the ratio of units sold to units activated is? The scalpers are still snatching them up. I have yet to see one in a retail store.
..and what do you think the scalpers are doing with them? Connecting them all up for LAN parties? No, they're selling them to rather foolish consumers. They wouldn't be scalpers if they didn't, they'd be, well, consumers.

They’ll sell one more here just as soon as I can order one online at MSRP any day of the week from most any retailer….. Not holding my breath

Back