So something like this,

31QeXJYDUxL.jpg

with this underneath,
10193424383_0818edc933_o.jpg

only taller,
:D
Yes :)

Better, in my opinion.
Agreed -- going back to the DS2 to play some Enthusia is rather uncomfortable in retrospect. I never owned a PS3 myself, but the DS3 is even worse for racing games because of the awkward analog triggers. The firm-yet-analog L2/R2 buttons on the DS2 are actually better.

Agreed -- going back to the DS2 to play some Enthusia is rather uncomfortable in retrospect. I never owned a PS3 myself, but the DS3 is even worse for racing games because of the awkward analog triggers. The firm-yet-analog L2/R2 buttons on the DS2 are actually better.
I've always felt the Playstation pads in general have been a bit uncomfortable after experiencing the Xbox pad. My hands are always much more relaxed and in a natural position on the Xbox pads.

I think the Dual Shock, whilst iconic, is a product of its time and things like ergonomics have moved on so it's right that they started to tweak the design from the DS4 onwards.

Towards the end of the DS3s life cycle before next gen I started to realise how poor the DS3 was, and how small it was. Mainly because I had a lump on pinky that kept growing and is nearly the size of a golf ball. Then then the DS4 confirmed how bad the DS3 was, I still think the DS4 is a tad small and I dont have big hands. So the DS5 extra size is welcome.

90% of games will look and play essentially identical on the two boxes for 90% of the people who play games. The quality of your tv set will have much more to do with image quality than the difference between these two silicon filled plastic boxes.

That being said, the few hardcore gamers who are really into visual fidelity will likely notice that some AAA crossplatform titles will look a bit better on Xbox. Those same gamers, if they play both boxes, will notice that games load slightly faster on PS5. Everyone else will not notice a difference... even when they watch a youtube video comparing the same games on each console, lol.

The notable differences will be in exclusive new content and for a small minority of gamers the backwards compatibility titles offered will make a difference too.

Now please show us what GT Next on PS5 looks like..... how much closer in game are we getting toward the GT Sport dealeship car models? And please PD, say you are finally going to give us AI worthy of a simulation; you have the CPU to do it now, no excuses. On the other side of the console, Forza 8 has had 3 development years and a Turn 10 focus to make it more of a simulation. Will it handle as nicely as GT Sport does? Will their huge Forza 7 content list be ready for the new polish the Series X is capable of?

THANK YOU. This is an end of discussion

Back