Playstation Experience 2016 December 3-4

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
This thread is for Saturday's 2016 PSX. Keynote is 6PM GMT and while GTSport will be there, lots of other stuff is expected. I've complied a list of rumored game from insiders in this spoiler text.

Uncharted 4 SP DLC (almost guaranteed)
Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (almost guaranteed)
Wipeout remastered (Highly likely)
New Horizon Zero Dawn trailer(guaranteed)
New GTSport trailer (likely)
The Last of Us 2 reveal(highly likely)
Red Dead 2 info (almost guaranteed)
Ace Combat 7(guaranteed, confirmed playable)

Now this list are stuff rumored by actual insiders. Spiderman PS4 will not be shown there.

What's your wishlist?

I hope there's a huge amount of info on Ace Combat 7, and I hope the game is awesome.

Just watch GTS
Gets Release date of Dec 20th as a full but incomplete game, that has limiting factors on the normal PS4.

Remember last year this event was rather disappointing and mostly full of indies, I wouldn't go in expecting a bunch of huge reveals and AAA trailers etc.

Just watch GTS
Gets Release date of Dec 20th as a full but incomplete game, that has limiting factors on the normal PS4.

Dec 20th 2017, yeah? Cos there is no way they're dropping a AAA in 17 days with no marketing.

Remember last year this event was rather disappointing and mostly full of indies, I wouldn't go in expecting a bunch of huge reveals and AAA trailers etc.

Dec 20th 2017, yeah? Cos there is no way they're dropping a AAA in 17 days with no marketing.

They didn't have a European conference this year so they have a lot to show, insiders saying it's significantly better than last year.

@JC_Dude good point but wouldn't be surprised, they haven't really shown anything yet,

Aside from Ace Combat 7, I'm hoping they'll show of some new VR IP's. We need more full fledged VR games, preferably with engaging stories and characters. I imagine that VR will allow you to get close to characters like never before.

Just watch GTS

Am I reading that right, Gran Turismo Sport will be available to buy this month Dec 20th? Or is it Dec 20, 2017?

I was not able to watch the live streaming video. It did not play for me, getting an error message.

Am I reading that right, Gran Turismo Sport will be available to buy this month Dec 20th? Or is it Dec 20, 2017?

I was not able to watch the live streaming video. It did not play for me, getting an error message.
No, neither. We don't know when it will be released yet.

That was his prediction, not a report. The stream of the keynote starts in 1hr 40min.

I understand exactly why it's there (in fact, this is the first time I've ever seen that) but is anyone else finding the signing in the bottom left-hand corner super distracting?

Back