PlayStation Holiday Sale Week 2: Big Discounts on PCARS2, Assetto Corsa, and More

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by GTPNewsWire, Dec 19, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

potvinsuks likes this.
  2. potvinsuks

potvinsuks

Just when I was going to take advantage of the sale and pull the trigger on Assetto Corsa (PS4 Pro) today, what do I see? Project Cars 2 also on a similar sale that just can't be passed up :sick:.

Well, I guess I'm just going to have to buy both :lol:.

We are truly living through some amazing times in Sim Racing :cheers:.

3. adam thompson

adam thompson

Is nascar heat 2 worth a look love NASCAR in Forza. I had a look on Playstation’s store before no sales for Australia yet :( also couldn’t find NASCAR heat 2.

4. zr1chris

zr1chris

I'll be pulling the trigger on Assetto Corsa. I've heard nothing but praise about the physics in this game. I'll finally be able to try it for myself.

5. JR98

JR98 Premium

Pretty good deal for AC. Just bought the game, the Ferrari pack and the Ready to Race pack for £35 total.

EmArA and Corsa like this.
  6. VXR

VXR

Being new to PS4, do they do a big sale on Christmas day/26th like on Xbox? Looking to pick up the likes of Driveclub and UC4.

7. mc0029

mc0029

Yes. I've had fantastic battles with the a.i. in the career mode. Fighting for mid pack positions to get a better ride and move up 2 different series. A must get if you enjoy any nascar or oval racing. Know going in its not perfect for graphics or physics.

We sure are. Can't wait to try drive club vr, as I have the gt sport vr package coming. And I just might have to see what all the a.c. fuss is about. ;)

potvinsuks likes this.
  8. EmArA

EmArA

you won't be disappointed :cheers: