Playstation plus edition

• Thread starter Kkj10
  • 43 comments
Should I buy it or am I better dusting off the PS3 and getting back into GT6? I need a good racing game to fill the gap between now and project cars release. At £20 it seems worth it but some of the reviews don't look that good.

Highly recommend just playing GT6

Coming very soon.....

Yep, saw that cropping up a couple of times on their FB page, posted by other people. I would have posted it up here but I've had a busy old day of being three places at once :lol:

It is interesting that the menu is the new version. maybe that's what the server work was about today, or maybe that was just some server-side prep for the next update due also soon.

So for 90% of gamers complaining for months they can now play it for 5 mins then forget it forever.
Probably - most who were even vaguely interested already have the game. Having said that though, one of the members here got the PS+ version from the HK store two months or so ago and then bought the upgrade.

My son recently downloaded the PS+ Edition.

Would like to know what happens if I purchase the full game on disc. Will I have to delete anything and reinstall from disc then update patches etc? Or will the disc just unlock all tracks cars etc for existing install?

Thanks.

My son recently downloaded the PS+ Edition.

Would like to know what happens if I purchase the full game on disc. Will I have to delete anything and reinstall from disc then update patches etc? Or will the disc just unlock all tracks cars etc for existing install?

Thanks.
Apparently it will reinstall all updates and act like a new install. All progress and unlocks though will carry over. I'm not sure if it wipes the PS+ version for you, but the game save file definitely is linked so that you can just carry on. There should be a PS+ upgrade version which is cheaper than the full digital download - I know you said you are thinking of a disc version, but it is an option also.

Apparently it will reinstall all updates and act like a new install. All progress and unlocks though will carry over. I'm not sure if it wipes the PS+ version for you, but the game save file definitely is linked so that you can just carry on. There should be a PS+ upgrade version which is cheaper than the full digital download - I know you said you are thinking of a disc version, but it is an option also.

Thanks for your reply. I'll look into the unlock. 20 quid I think. Disc is probably 20-30 quid. Used is 12 quid at cex.

I downloaded the plus version from the store when I bought my PS4 last week..I loved it but I guess I'm in a minority here..loved it so much after 2 days of non stop playing I upgraded to the full version for a bargain-tastic £19.99

I downloaded the plus version from the store when I bought my PS4 last week..I loved it but I guess I'm in a minority here..loved it so much after 2 days of non stop playing I upgraded to the full version for a bargain-tastic £19.99
Why does that make you a part of the minority? pretty much all of the people posting here like the game too, some even like it a lot.

Why does that make you a part of the minority? pretty much all of the people posting here like the game too, some even like it a lot.

Ahh my bad, guess that came out wrong..maybe I've not read enough yet but the few I have read didn't seem that keen on it..I'm new here, maybe I read about the original release that wasn't exactly a smooth operation

Ahh my bad, guess that came out wrong..maybe I've not read enough yet but the few I have read didn't seem that keen on it..I'm new here, maybe I read about the original release that wasn't exactly a smooth operation
No worries, hope you continue to enjoy :)

Back