Playstation R8 and Red Bull Audi TT Touring Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter oskiatl
  • 5 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
57
Messages
oskiatl
I have A an Audi R8 Playstation Race Car and a Red Bull Audi TT Touring car for trade. Make an offer!
 
Is it the R8 LMS or the R8 prototype?
 
Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I have a huge garage and a lot of credits right now. I think the 2 most valuable cars I have are the Chapparel 2J and a purple FGT. I did a trade earlier today though, so if we make a deal it has to wait until the limit resets tomorrow.

edit: And the Bently Race Car is in the UCD right now for me.
 
I'll take that Bentley Speed add me on psn I will be home later to add you.
 
hey I have a Redbull X2010 S. vettel if your interested
 
Back