Plea for help from GTP people

• Thread starter BigJimmy
  • 31 comments
United Kingdom
Devon UK
I woke up this morning to find my house empty. My wife has gone and taken the children with her. Some how she managed to clear off without me waking up, while also trashing all my clothes and emptying all the food into the bin. I literally have nothing left. All that was left was a note saying that me spending too much time on GTSport was the last straw and that I'm so ****ing useless, she and the kids will be better off starting a new life with the help of her parents.

I'm in a mess and have no idea what to do now. So I need people's help. Basically... I'm running in a 1 hour endurance at Interlagos in a 911 RSR and have no idea what livery to go with. I would love some suggestions of classic liveries. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are having a great day!

Are you looking for iconic or just something from the past?

The Gulf Porsches were very iconic. Also the Coke ones

I saw a Rothmans the other day. I made a Loembrau one. Of course everyone does the martini

Maybe a nice stiff drink and a livery to go with it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171205-122541.png
    Screenshot_20171205-122541.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 68
I dunno, I think I'd be facing more serious problems than a livery choice.

Unless it was my ex-wife, then it's happy dances all around!

If this isn't a troll post, good luck, brother 👍

Maybe go with a local solicitor/divorce lawyer livery - you might get a discount on their fees and divorces aren't cheap! Just ensure you win the PS4, TV and any accessories in the settlement!

I woke up this morning to find my house empty. My wife has gone and taken the children with her. Some how she managed to clear off without me waking up, while also trashing all my clothes and emptying all the food into the bin. I literally have nothing left. All that was left was a note saying that me spending too much time on GTSport was the last straw and that I'm so ****ing useless, she and the kids will be better off starting a new life with the help of her parents.

I'm in a mess and have no idea what to do now. So I need people's help. Basically... I'm running in a 1 hour endurance at Interlagos in a 911 RSR and have no idea what livery to go with. I would love some suggestions of classic liveries. Thanks for the help.

Best post eva. Take win.
LOL. And the comments are priceless. hahahahaaa

If she comes back wait until she falls asleep before you get on the game. That's what I do. As for your livery I would try to Google something.

hehe, At least Mrs Bigjimmy can help with the liveries, maybe all her favorite brands and a shocking pink special paint. Treat it a time spent together and not game time though 8-)

Back