please help me - sarthe 24 hour endurance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gibbosniper
  • 43 comments
  • 2,452 views
McLaren F1GTR
What tires are you using?

Super Racing hard on the back, and Racing Hard should work.

you can only use R3s for the f1
 
04Nissan350Z
hey mclaren, the mclaren won't do u any good in the LeSarth races, ur up against the Sauber C9 and 787B and stuff like that. Go win u the MINOLTA or something and use it.
I have the Minolta.
But I want to keep it stock. I've done the Super speedway 3 times.
I had a C9, and a 787B in one race, and defeated them stock.
 
Gibbosniper
help - im doing the le sarthe course b spec mode in the toyota minolta with super hard tires on the read with hard on the front. i aint winning and the wife is killing me for taking up the tv,.... how the hell do i win this guys?? help please as the wife is seriously ticked off here...
gibbo.

Buy a turbo kit for the minolta, you should have used the oil trick if you didn't already or if it's not too late, and keep using the super hard tires. If "the wife" is pissed, put on B-spec speed 3 (steady) and overtake. Turn the tv to different channels if you like, but do not touch the controller. The driver will pit for you and stuff.
 
asparagus
Buy a turbo kit for the minolta, you should have used the oil trick if you didn't already or if it's not too late, and keep using the super hard tires. If "the wife" is pissed, put on B-spec speed 3 (steady) and overtake. Turn the tv to different channels if you like, but do not touch the controller. The driver will pit for you and stuff.

game goes back to x1 after the pit stop
 
Good thing I am using my Mintola to win me my F1. Who would be dumb enough to use a regular car and lose this race, and then have to B spec it AGAIN for 24hrs and putting more stress on your cars


- Can you mods please let me make one topic atleast!
 
MaxxTraxx
Good thing I am using my Mintola to win me my F1. Who would be dumb enough to use a regular car and lose this race, and then have to B spec it AGAIN for 24hrs and putting more stress on your cars


- Can you mods please let me make one topic atleast!

that race is too easy for a Minolta
 
Can you see your B-spec. driver stats?
I can only see how much skill he has (3188)





Cheers,
 
i'm just about to begin this fun/nightmare races ;) but can't choose what race to do (of the 24H races) hmmm..
 
Pink_the_Floyd
Can you see your B-spec. driver stats?
I can only see how much skill he has (3188)





Cheers,

Check your Game Status screen, there's all the info you want.;)
 
PaulSwid
My credits r tallying up for this race as we speak. I used the F1 car because it doesn't wear and I don't have to worry about not winning.
And as a side note, this was my last enduro race to do and Im surprised my ps2 made it since it's already three years old. Props to it!

I spoke to soon. The very next day after posting this my PS2 siezed to work. I tried cleaning and adjusting the laser, but you can only bring your PS2 back to life so many times.
 
Back