Please help this new guy, I'm desperate!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Radius95
  • 36 comments
  • 2,439 views
You know I was going to say that I would trade youa Chap 2J or a Toyota 7 or a Jag XJ-13.

However, I read this:

"BTW. if you send one of these cars you can keep your own car by making a backup of your savegame, then send the car, and restore the old savegame on your ps3."

And now I am not going to offer one to you ... as you are basically saying give me one for free. Seriously though ... Saying you need an X1 for a race clearly without putting in too much effort is ridiculous.


I've got to say that rattled my cage too.

By the way, can someone pop round my house and do the FGT championship for me as I can't be bothered. Don't worry, you still be able to do your own after ;)
 
haha, nice lol! :P

just to add, I just found out you can RM the Speed 6, so I RM'd it and went to test it (fully tuned) in the All Stars Championship and well, that comes within a few seconds of winning, if you can get to the front and block that will win it for you I'm sure, so if you can almost do it with a speed 6 RM im sure you can find something in your garage.
 
take the lambo fully modded and well tuned for a-spec and use the toyota 7 for b-spec! a x10 would be boring as hell...but i have to admit this is one of the harder races besides fgt championship or vettel challenge
 
I won it with the Cobra 427, the VERY FIRST TURN is crucial (as is on most tracks in the game, it will make you or break the rest of your race).
 
"Hi, I just got my pilot license. I'm not very good at flying and I want to fly to England and back. Can someone send me the SR-71 Blackbird? I just can't get this Cessna off the tarmac, it's too slow."

Practice. Earn it. You'll feel better about yourself that way. Gotta learn to walk before you learn how to run, kid. 👍

:lol:
 
TOYOTA 7 was my car of choice. Managed to pass the 2J in the first corner, but he was behind me all the time. Then he tried to overtake me at the narrowest part of the track, which is the entrance of the start/finish-straight. He touched the wall. made a 90° turn towards it and came to a complete halt, watched it in my rear-mirror with a big grin. I could get about 7secs in front of him, he came close to within 1.5secs at the end, but it was to late - and a 20million Jag in my garage! It was one of the toughest races I've made so far. Towards the end, it was only:"No fault - keep the line - no fault - he's still 4secs away - keep the line - damn Chaparral - no fault - 3secs - keep the line, don't touch the wall - 2secs - FINISH!!! Absolutely awesome
 
Back