**please help** unable to register for finals

• Thread starter JoeyFast22
  • 34 comments
United States
Connecticut, USA
JoeyFast22
Hello All,

Please help. I just tried registering on gran-turismo.com and it lists the registration period as CLOSED. I already emailed Sony on the issue. The rules cleary state I may register BEFORE the 24th. Today is the 23rd. This must be an error. Can someone please help me or put in touch with Sony, Nissan or Gran Turismo, of the GT Academy team???:nervous:

PLEASE HELP. I am currently qualified in the top ten, this would be a terrible tragedy if I were not allowed to participate:ill:

Thank you to anyone who can help.

Sincerely,
JoeyFast22

If you have a Facebook account go on the GT Academy North America page and let them know there too. It couldn't hurt.

That sucks and best wishes on getting registered!

Dude you should have registered immediately when it was available just to get it out of the way. I hope they let you in, but if they closed registration already, they might not be so kind as to help you out since you had so much time to register and you didnt.

Dude you should have registered immediately when it was available just to get it out of the way. I hope they let you in, but if they closed registration already, they might not be so kind as to help you out since you had so much time to register and you didnt.

The rules CLEARLY state I have until 11pm EST to register. It's 5:13pm now and registration is showing as closed. This is an error on Sony or GT Academy's part. I am clearly within the deadline.

The rules CLEARLY state I have until 11pm EST to register. It's 5:13pm now and registration is showing as closed. This is an error on Sony or GT Academy's part. I am clearly within the deadline.

I totally agree with you man, I hope they let you register. I just hope you can get a hold of the right person to fix the situation and they don't give you the run around.

I totally agree with you man, I hope they let you register. I just hope you can get a hold of the right person to fix the situation and they don't give you the run around.

I'm already in touch with GT Academy on Facebook, they said they are looking into the issue. I'm confident they can get the issue resolved.

Take a screenie of the registration being closed before the dateline for later. I doubt anyone can help you this weekend

I really hope you're able to register man, we're all pulling for you, you deserve a spot. Let us know what happens asap.

Take a screenie of the registration being closed before the dateline for later. I doubt anyone can help you this weekend

Do you work for Sony or the GTA? Here it is:

GTA_Reg_Error.jpg

I'm having the same problem. I didn't know you had to register I'm still in the deadline and it says registration closed. Belgium here.

KingBestJr
I registerd the first day you could almost 2 weeks ago lol. But when they sent that email last night i registered again just to make sure. :sly:

I would assume your good as long as you got your confirmation email.

I can't either..... I got the e-mail at 1:00am this morning. Went and tried - 'sorry' closed. WTF. Yesterday couldn't register times as EVERYONE must have been on...

Not that it matters.... I'm like 250 out of the top 32.

Good luck Joey. Let us know when the issue is resolved. I can't imagine they won't get that fixed for you.

Looks like the folks running GT:A are using every possible skill they have to ignore the early registration closure, they've even gone as far as posting a reminder to register on twitter 2 hours ago despite the the registration being closed yesterday, nice one.👎

Killinator
Looks like the folks running GT:A are using every possible skill they have to ignore the early registration closure, they've even gone as far as posting a reminder to register on twitter 2 hours ago despite the the registration being closed yesterday, nice one.👎

Go on there fb page and send them a message there aware of it and working on it. If your in the top you better hurry.

Go on there fb page and send them a message there aware of it and working on it. If your in the top you better hurry.
I've done FB and twitter several times but here we are @ 10pm and still no good.
I'm not saying I'm gonna be in there at the top but it would be nice to know it was worth giving it a last shot as I think I can get pretty close, but atm its just a waste of effort cause it won't count anyway.

Killinator
I've done FB and twitter several times but here we are @ 10pm and still no good.
I'm not saying I'm gonna be in there at the top but it would be nice to know it was worth giving it a last shot as I think I can get pretty close, but atm its just a waste of effort cause it won't count anyway.

No message as in private message it specifically states what to do. If you don't wanna do it that's on you. But there is an option out there.

Did you guys get any kind of confirmation after registering? I didn't, but not that it matters since I'm like number 5000 something lol

Just wondering cuz I registered when it first opened but never got any sort of confirmation. Thanks!

ChazFarote
Did you guys get any kind of confirmation after registering? I didn't, but not that it matters since I'm like number 5000 something lol

Just wondering cuz I registered when it first opened but never got any sort of confirmation. Thanks!

I got a confirmation also.

Back