Dionisiy Messages 477 Russia, Moscow Messages Dionisiy Dec 12, 2012 #1 Hello! Please help me find the tune for a comfortable driving in 24 hours Lemans in A-Spec for Mazda 787B? Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
Hello! Please help me find the tune for a comfortable driving in 24 hours Lemans in A-Spec for Mazda 787B?
edawg456 Messages 1,646 Belfair,Wa Messages edawg456 Messages edawg456 Dec 12, 2012 #2 There is a ton of tunes for this in the tuning section. Just search what you need and go race.
Dionisiy Messages 477 Russia, Moscow Messages Dionisiy Dec 12, 2012 #3 edawg456 There is a ton of tunes for this in the tuning section. Just search what you need and go race. Click to expand... I do not need the highest speed for the machine. I need a high driving comfort and stability on the track.
edawg456 There is a ton of tunes for this in the tuning section. Just search what you need and go race. Click to expand... I do not need the highest speed for the machine. I need a high driving comfort and stability on the track.
edawg456 Messages 1,646 Belfair,Wa Messages edawg456 Messages edawg456 Dec 12, 2012 #4 Well then you can still request a tune and state that you don't want speed but more of a comfortable and stable ride.
Well then you can still request a tune and state that you don't want speed but more of a comfortable and stable ride.
lldantell Messages 3,299 Westchester,il Messages ishawi Dec 12, 2012 #5 mazda 787b downforce 60/85 ballast amount 0 ballast 0 specs 888hp 830kg 723 pp parts to buy high rpm turbo transmission 1st 3.363 2nd 2.296 3rd 1.674 4th 1.240 5th 0.945 final 3.526 top speed 249 lsd Initial torque 8 acceleration sensitivity 13 braking sensitivity 20 suspension ride height -25/-20 camber 3.0/4.0 spring rate 15.8/14.8 toe angle -0.20/0.40 dampers extension 8/7 dampers compression 7/6 antiroll bars 6/7 brakes 7/6 tires racing soft You got to be smooth driving this car because it got so much power and it got bunch of wheelspin when the tires are cold. But the grip feels pretty good and the downforce feel just right and this is one quick le man car too.
mazda 787b downforce 60/85 ballast amount 0 ballast 0 specs 888hp 830kg 723 pp parts to buy high rpm turbo transmission 1st 3.363 2nd 2.296 3rd 1.674 4th 1.240 5th 0.945 final 3.526 top speed 249 lsd Initial torque 8 acceleration sensitivity 13 braking sensitivity 20 suspension ride height -25/-20 camber 3.0/4.0 spring rate 15.8/14.8 toe angle -0.20/0.40 dampers extension 8/7 dampers compression 7/6 antiroll bars 6/7 brakes 7/6 tires racing soft You got to be smooth driving this car because it got so much power and it got bunch of wheelspin when the tires are cold. But the grip feels pretty good and the downforce feel just right and this is one quick le man car too.
Dionisiy Messages 477 Russia, Moscow Messages Dionisiy Dec 12, 2012 #6 lldantell Thank you! Maybe this is what I was looking for.
lldantell Messages 3,299 Westchester,il Messages ishawi Dec 12, 2012 #7 Dionisiy lldantell Thank you! Maybe this is what I was looking for. Click to expand... Your welcome,dionisy. I hope you win
Dionisiy lldantell Thank you! Maybe this is what I was looking for. Click to expand... Your welcome,dionisy. I hope you win