Please NISSAN, this time, just **** off

• Thread starter mikecustom
  • 16 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikecustom

(Banned)
ppmike921
I want NISSAN and all its support out of GT6, they're one of the main reasons why GT5 sucks so bad.

I don't want Nissan completely out of GT5, it's not bad. All I want is for there to be 6 Skylines instead of 123492304239.

But that title is kind of harsh..

mikecustom
I want NISSAN and all its support out of GT6, they're one of the main reasons why GT5 sucks so bad.

Good luck with that lol, business is business. I gotta ask though, how did Nissan make the game "suck so bad"?

If that's the reason why you don't like GT5, I think we're playing a different version lol. Im my opinion, Nissan is the least of GT5s problems.

I was never a fan of Nissan, but any manufacturer I don't like just adds to the variety of the game... and the variety of the butts I can kick.

But would you mind elaborating on why you feel Nissan made GT5 suck? I mean, yeah, they do kind of annoy me with the blatant bias towards them, what with the GT Academy all featuring Nissans, having all generations of the GT-R along with Touring Car editions for the R32-R34. But that's hardly a reason to say a whole manufacturer to **** off.

You seem to have some sort of twisted idea that getting rid of one car means another car will takes its place.

Ignorance, dude, ignorance.

Nissan isn't the problem, the problem is the madman that is the head of PD (Kaz) and it's sick obsession with Skylines... :ill:

Nissan and GT are forever linked its a game with japanese roots and GT was one of the biggest reasons for the popularity of the Nissan GTR outside of japan and was a huge factor in its cult like following. kazunori yamauchi is a huge personal fan of the car and the brand. his relationship with the company has led to him competing in real world events with the car aswell as being the lead designer of the MFD screen in my car. I know the nissan marketing guys in both japan and the US and the GT/Nissan relationship as been good for both parties view it as a success and its here to stay

of course the overload of specV II midnight purple nur R34 R33 ect.... variations is a bit but much but they are just carry over from previous games and its not like they are the reason other cars arnt in the game

Nissan's backing of GT has led to guys getting once in a lifetime driving opportunities and been a great way to market both brands

comments like that are just being a hater

there are many many issues that are need for the game to be brought back up to par and even be a leader again... but the nissan aspect has nothing to do with it.. and if anything is the reason im such a fan and stay with it

Watch this video, and tell me that we don't need Nissans.

And I don't think they even showed a lot of it.

Let me guess, you'd prefer the latest Bugatti and Koenigsegg and a drag strip right?

Watch this video, and tell me that we don't need Nissans.

And I don't think they even showed a lot of it.

Theres a dozen makes with just as big or better collections that dont get 20% of the car roster dedicated to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back