Please Remove This Thread

• Thread starter SKIDMARX
  • 37 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the GTP Drift community, Team SKIDMARX!

Hopefully you already know about the AUP - if you need any help with your OP then you can either visit here: Very Important Thread.

or you can ask anybody around, don't hesitate to ask!

~SeanWelland from D-Max

Hmm looks like a pretty nifty team. Hope to slide around with you soon.

Post some team members on here so we all know if we've seen any of you guyss. Good luck good gentlemen!

ABIOTIC91. Team NEMESIS

Thanks .... Its a new team. At first it was just me (LJG29) and my friend Dilly_Bar (A Crazy Canadian) I come up with the idea of starting a drift team so the members so far are :

Me- LJG29
Dilly_Bar- Team-SKIDMARX-02

Last edited:
SeanWelland
Welcome to the GTP Drift community, Team SKIDMARX!

Hopefully you already know about the AUP - if you need any help with your OP then you can either visit here: Very Important Thread.

or you can ask anybody around, don't hesitate to ask!

~SeanWelland from D-Max

That would be a nope :lol:

TeamSKIDMARX
Anytime Everyone Thats Serious Is Welcome
:)

TeamSKIDMARX
Such A Weird Name Right
:)

That would be a nope :lol:

3c433_selfcontrol.jpg

Hey dude.. if your going to use a picture from somebody else and put it on your website, even if its a really old one, you should ask the person who took it if you can use it first and have some respect towards that instead of just grabbing it from one of the RedSuns sites and using it like it was yours :)... Anyways... Good look with your team! Hopefully you ask before using something from someone else now.. Enjoy the full size image 👍

2q3t082.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/team-redsuns/5460339110/in/set-72157625965863709/

Last edited:
TeamSKIDMARX
Thanks .... Its a new team. At first it was just me (LJG29) and my friend Dilly_Bar (A Crazy Canadian) I come up with the idea of starting a drift team so the members so far are :

Team-SKIDMARX-01 -- Me
Team-SKIDMARX-02 -- Dilly_Bar
Team-SKIDMARX-03 -- Was lined up but he has gone a bit quiet about it so its still open

I try to keep it in a numbered order (01,02,03 etc) so i can keep track of the team

Question?

What if someone either quits or gets kicked off. Then you will no longer have that number for someone else to replace him/her. What do you do then?

Hey dude.. if your going to use a picture from somebody else and put it on your website, even if its a really old one, you should ask the person who took it if you can use it first and have some respect towards that instead of just grabbing it from one of the RedSuns sites and using it like it was yours :)... Anyways... Good look with your team! Hopefully you ask before using something from someone else now.. Enjoy the full size image 👍

2q3t082.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/team-redsuns/5460339110/in/set-72157625965863709/

Sorry bud i was in a rush so i just put anything down at that time i will change it again soon
+ It was on Google Images , Sorry

Last edited:
Yws but there will no longer be a 03 cause you cant have 2 of the same psn. This is why you don't make members change their psn accounts.

Yws but there will no longer be a 03 cause you cant have 2 of the same psn. This is why you don't make members change their psn accounts.

You have a point but if (more like when) this happens i will let people choose their own number

Last edited:
Question?

What if someone either quits or gets kicked off. Then you will no longer have that number for someone else to replace him/her. What do you do then?

You have a point so im gonna change my mind 01,02,03 is a stupid idea ... now its any number from 03 to 99

Thanks for making me think:)

Yes, I realised I double posted --- Just after I posted it.

Last edited:
Just to let ya know bud..you might not want to double post a whole lot, if your on the mobile app its ok because you can't multi-quote.

Just don't want you to get in trouble lol ;-)

Just to let ya know bud..you might not want to double post a whole lot, if your on the mobile app its ok because you can't multi-quote.

Just don't want you to get in trouble lol ;-)

Alright thanks im new to it you see

Last edited:
O its ok man. I double posted when I first got on too lol. Jus don't want people in here harassing you bout it, because some may not be as nice about it..

O its ok man. I double posted when I first got on too lol. Jus don't want people in here harassing you bout it, because some may not be as nice about it..

not as nice about it is a bit of an understatement :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back