R rik Messages 186 Messages sammyhotshot Dec 7, 2010 #1 How do you get gold on license B-5. I must of tried about 200 times now, gold time is 18.900, best i can do is 18.902. Its really getting to me now.
How do you get gold on license B-5. I must of tried about 200 times now, gold time is 18.900, best i can do is 18.902. Its really getting to me now.
T TJ31 Messages 384 Dec 7, 2010 #2 There's 2 ways. 1st is drive better and the 2nd is this, unless it was fixed in the last update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxCY-JTv3U
There's 2 ways. 1st is drive better and the 2nd is this, unless it was fixed in the last update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxCY-JTv3U
Medno84 Messages 110 Copenhagen Messages Medno84 Messages Medno84 Dec 7, 2010 #3 Which one is it now??
R rik Messages 186 Messages sammyhotshot Dec 7, 2010 #4 TJ31 There's 2 ways. 1st is drive better and the 2nd is this, unless it was fixed in the last update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxCY-JTv3U Click to expand... Wow, I didnt know about that glitch. And I can`t go any better, seems impossible for me.
TJ31 There's 2 ways. 1st is drive better and the 2nd is this, unless it was fixed in the last update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxCY-JTv3U Click to expand... Wow, I didnt know about that glitch. And I can`t go any better, seems impossible for me.
Lasdul Messages 111 Messages Pheranheit Dec 7, 2010 #7 I golded the slaloms after many tries and a lot of luck.
R rik Messages 186 Messages sammyhotshot Dec 7, 2010 #8 I dont believe it, ive just done it after posting on here. Wow how mads that. Thought i was going mad, oh and that glitch didn`t work, as I tried it.
I dont believe it, ive just done it after posting on here. Wow how mads that. Thought i was going mad, oh and that glitch didn`t work, as I tried it.
I Importz2k1 Messages 20 Messages Importz2k1 Messages Importz2k1 Dec 7, 2010 #10 TJ31 There's 2 ways. 1st is drive better and the 2nd is this, unless it was fixed in the last update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxCY-JTv3U Click to expand... Man! Took me over 2 hours to get this legit!!!
TJ31 There's 2 ways. 1st is drive better and the 2nd is this, unless it was fixed in the last update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxCY-JTv3U Click to expand... Man! Took me over 2 hours to get this legit!!!
F Furyan Messages 3 Dec 7, 2010 #11 TJ31 There's 2 ways. 1st is drive better and the 2nd is this, unless it was fixed in the last update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxCY-JTv3U Click to expand... Lol thats awesome thanks 👍
TJ31 There's 2 ways. 1st is drive better and the 2nd is this, unless it was fixed in the last update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxCY-JTv3U Click to expand... Lol thats awesome thanks 👍