PMC: 350 Z Challenge

• Thread starter kekke2000
  • 52 comments
440 CHARGER
You gotta be kidding me? Jefferypang911 got 2nd place? HaHa... Poor picture quality.👎 :yuck:

as i said... this is my opinion... i'm glad you said your opinion except you were being an ass about it...

edit: and one thing more... i rate images, not image converters...

kekke2000
as i said... this is my opinion... i'm glad you said your opinion except you were being an ass about it...

edit: and one thing more... i rate images, not image converters...

Whats all this talk about "I rate images, not image converters." Is that directed at my photo? Hope not, cause all I did was put the NISMO at the bottom, and brightness/contrast! I did ask you if I needed to take it off, but I never got an answer, so, I assumed it was OK.

And come on, "Great angle and you really captured that cool car look, nice job!" HAHA... What cool car look? It's terrible image quality, ugly wheels, and has no creativity! It's just a dull, bland image! And the car should be angled in the other direction so the nose is pointed up... It always looks better that way!
Now not that mine was real creative and all, but... it was more entertaining to look at than that!!! (Nothing against Jefferypang, just bad judging!)

But hey, just my comments on the winners, right, since you did tell us to leave our comments!

this thread sucks. I thought we would get to vote or something... anyway, see you guys later; I'm going off to start my own "you guys post pics and I'll pick out my favorite and make everyone else feel bad" thread. at least my thread would have decent winners... 440 is totally right, I mean his wasn't the best either but that one you picked for 2nd is a horribly boring picture. My own personal fav is the blue vert drifting, that one is my WP right now.

Thanks for chosing mine :)
I thought it was a great shot, maybe not the winner but I liked it..

I probably would have picked the blue vert drifting also...
nice pics all!

P.S. Are you saying that my shot wasnt even decent Dori?...

I'd have brought the car a little more into the picture (rule of thirds you know).

But nah, you'd have come second after the blue vert. 👍

dori-san
this thread sucks. I thought we would get to vote or something... anyway, see you guys later; I'm going off to start my own "you guys post pics and I'll pick out my favorite and make everyone else feel bad" thread. at least my thread would have decent winners... 440 is totally right, I mean his wasn't the best either but that one you picked for 2nd is a horribly boring picture. My own personal fav is the blue vert drifting, that one is my WP right now.
i asked if there was going to be a vote but didn't get much answer... one to be exact and it said i should pick... i hope i didn't make anyone feel bad because i haven't said a bad word about any picture...

440 CHARGER
Whats all this talk about "I rate images, not image converters." Is that directed at my photo? Hope not, cause all I did was put the NISMO at the bottom, and brightness/contrast! I did ask you if I needed to take it off, but I never got an answer, so, I assumed it was OK.

And come on, "Great angle and you really captured that cool car look, nice job!" HAHA... What cool car look? It's terrible image quality, ugly wheels, and has no creativity! It's just a dull, bland image! And the car should be angled in the other direction so the nose is pointed up... It always looks better that way!
Now not that mine was real creative and all, but... it was more entertaining to look at than that!!! (Nothing against Jefferypang, just bad judging!)

But hey, just my comments on the winners, right, since you did tell us to leave our comments!

the converter thing was not about you... it was about the picture quality... i don't care about quality... just the picture. Although after i said in the first post NO MODDING and still i find a pic with Nismo logo on it... well you know...

why is everybody against me... i just said my opinion, i didn't hang anyone out, i atleast tried to be nice, i didn't act like a dictator (spell), i asked you how you wanted it, and when i do it as you want, you treat me like i pointed you out for murder...

what is the problem? really? what have i done?

am i evil because i think different about some silly pictures?

hurt feelings? what is that all about? have I really hurted anyones feelings?

come on! be polite... i saw the part of the forum and got an idea to make a fun thing out of it but all i got was rotten tomatoes...

please answer this message if you feel pointed out by my criticism

good day

edit: i wont start another of these, i promise... sorry i destroyed your wonderful life.

kekke2000
hurt feelings? what is that all about? have I really hurted anyones feelings?
440 CHARGER

If anyone is hurting anyones feelings its 440 CHARGER. Way to just completely trash someone elses photo, and then go and say "Nothing against Jefferypang". Yeah im sure that made him feel alot better about all the s*** you talked..... :rolleyes:

194GVan
If anyone is hurting anyones feelings its 440 CHARGER. Way to just completely trash someone elses photo, and then go and say "Nothing against Jefferypang". Yeah im sure that made him feel alot better about all the s*** you talked..... :rolleyes:

Well, what do you think of the 2nd place photo 194GVan? Was it good enough for 2nd place?

And I have'nt heard anything from Jefferypang, so... And I was'nt intentionaly putting his photo down, I have nothing against his photo, just the judge that picked it 2nd! Well, I really don't even have anything against kekke either, but this whole thing is just stupid! Just opinions, they are what they are!

dori-san
My own personal fav is the blue vert drifting, that one is my WP right now.

Mine? If so, thanks! :D

But come on guys, if you can't stand the wrenching emotional damage that comes from not winning one of these, you might want to think twice before submitting in the future. It wasn't a strictly organized photo contest, more of a 'let me pick my personal favorite' thing. Coming on here after not winning and trashing everybody is just makes you look worse, IMHO... 👎

code_kev
I don't see what's wrong with an honest opinion of a picture, better then sugar coated crap.

"if you don't have anything good to say, say nothing at all"

440 CHARGER
Well, what do you think of the 2nd place photo 194GVan? Was it good enough for 2nd place?

And I have'nt heard anything from Jefferypang, so... And I was'nt intentionaly putting his photo down, I have nothing against his photo, just the judge that picked it 2nd! Well, I really don't even have anything against kekke either, but this whole thing is just stupid! Just opinions, they are what they are!

so opinions is stupid? or just my opinions? if it's my opinions then you have something against me because of how i think... what would be YOUR solution mr know-it-all?

OK everybody, sorry I ever came and expressed my opinion, I just could'nt resist when I saw the 2nd place pic. All I said was I thought that the pic that got 2nd place did'nt deserve 2nd place. I was'nt trying to trash anybody, Than Kekke2000 had to call me a "butt" (sorry, I'm not into the whole kursing thing) for voicing my opinion and it escaladed from there. And I was'nt upset my pic did'nt win! I could care less. So, I'm not gonna argue anymore about this garbage! This is what is stupid, not your opinions!

So, MY BAD, FORGET IT!:)

(And I sure hope a little bit of criticism over a photomode picture does'nt hurt anybody's feelings! I would just take it as a pointer and advice for my next photo! And who ever said anything about people getting their feelings hurt in the first place???:irked: )

oops... my bad for posting 2 pics, I thought the competition was over so i just decided to post it anyway, but hey i really do have to agree with some of the people on here about the 2nd place photo.

Back