Police Interceptors in General

• Thread starter Smurfybug
  • 592 comments
The Ultimate Useful Police car:
8crXqNP53s977_3z2hi51fu1kPfPo0jHB-S2VnYpev8b-pDHvRsvo23yZGuPWkVKweirIgRPHCMYLni4dMqX9UjWaESN48I2v4O2t51p6vM4egmK_cnSaRp7-F7h-hWexBZGcenoGwMdMw=w511-h288-nc

Funny thing is they got it from a Crime boss that had his things repossessed.

We still have Crown Vics from the early-mid 00's.

There's a few new Tauruses around, but it's still mostly CVPIs.

Are we allowed to post D.A.R.E (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) cars and fictional ones? I saw a One-77 from Need for Speed, but I didn't want to derail the thread with police cars that aren't real.

Are we allowed to post D.A.R.E (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) cars and fictional ones? I saw a One-77 from Need for Speed, but I didn't want to derail the thread with police cars that aren't real.
As Long as it's a Police Vehicle, Squad Car, or anything that has Lights,Sirens,and Police on it, then you can post it

I figured I would post this car, the Police Stinger from Grand Theft Auto, The Ballad of Gay Tony.

image.jpg

I love this car because it is absurdly fast, even faster than every supercar in the game. Hell, it probably outruns some of the helicopters, too. This car is the only vehicle that has pearlescent paint as the default color; some vehicles have pearlescent paint, but only in drug war side missions.

Click the link for further information: http://gta.wikia.com/Police_Stinger

The "Shimwagon" is actually a "Kubelwagen"

How does one confuse those? The Schwimmwagen is the one that can swim, and the Kubelwagen is the one that can't swim!
Because clearly, swimming is the definitive trait! :lol:
Kubelwagen has a 30-ish degree slope on the upper front, and an 75-ish degree slope on the lower front, looks higher, and has a square-ish backside with a bit of a slope sticking out.
Schwimmwagen has a nearly flat upper-front, 88-ish degree lower front, looks lower, and has sides curving into the back. And a bit that sticks out on the side for shovels and oars, even though it has a boat motor.
VW_Kuebelwagen_1.jpg

VW_Schwimmwagen_1.jpg

Volkswagen_Type_82_K%C3%BCbelwagen_(1).jpg

59069818_b1b89762a3.jpg

Last edited:
All I can say is Volkswagen has some unique vehicles :lol:

They all had a purpose. The Schwimmwagen was made to schwimm (:sly:), the Kubelwagen was meant to transport troops, and the Thing was made to make you go "What the hell is that thing?"

Back