Poll 2: GT4 returning JGTC cars. closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sambert
  • 51 comments
  • 2,946 views

Select previous JGTC model most desired to be carried over to GT4

  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Denso Sard Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • AU Cerumo Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Esso Ultraflow Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Castrol Mugen NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Arta NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Raybrig NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Mobil 1 NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Loctie Mugen NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pennzoil Nismo GT-R ‘1999 (GT3)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Loctite Zexel GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Calsonic GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Pennzoil Zexel GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Xanavi Hiroto GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Super AutoBacs Apex MRS ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 14 11.1%
  • C-West Razo Silvia ‘2001 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Nomad Diablo ‘2000 (GT3J)

    Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Denso Sard Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • AU Cerumo Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Esso Ultraflow Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Castrol Mugen NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Arta NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Raybrig NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Mobil 1 NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Loctie Mugen NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pennzoil Nismo GT-R ‘1999 (GT3)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Loctite Zexel GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Calsonic GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Pennzoil Zexel GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Xanavi Hiroto GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Super AutoBacs Apex MRS ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 14 11.1%
  • C-West Razo Silvia ‘2001 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Nomad Diablo ‘2000 (GT3J)

    Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Denso Sard Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • AU Cerumo Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Esso Ultraflow Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Castrol Mugen NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Arta NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Raybrig NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Mobil 1 NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Loctie Mugen NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pennzoil Nismo GT-R ‘1999 (GT3)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Loctite Zexel GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Calsonic GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Pennzoil Zexel GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Xanavi Hiroto GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Super AutoBacs Apex MRS ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 14 11.1%
  • C-West Razo Silvia ‘2001 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Nomad Diablo ‘2000 (GT3J)

    Votes: 42 33.3%

  • Total voters
    126
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambert

Backsliden Member
Premium
Messages
1,314
Australia
Australia
Poll 2 has been designed as a follow up to the ‘confirmed new JGTC thread.’ Now you have the opportunity to vote for the former JGTC car that you would most like to reappear in GT4.
 
If PD can finally get the nomad diablo in GT4 I think that it would be the most wanted, seeing as many people never saw it in GT3........
 
The Diablo sux.:yuck:
So many to choose from but I love the red and white Loctite Zexel gtr. Did most of the hard races in GT3 in it. It better be in
 
Sux? Sure the Lambo is not the complete package, but it sounds amazing in GT3….
If the Woodone can win Poll 1, then one of the Supras may just give the Diablo a run for its money. My pick is the newer Castrol Supra from Gran Turismo Concept.
 
They ALL have to return ;)

But i'm still missing some more (Trueno, MR2 GTS, Celica)
 
Any of the NSX's. Just a great car.
 
Since I voted for Woodoone in poll1,my favorite here is Castrol Tom's Supra '2000! 👍
But I would be happy if all JGTC cars would be in GT4! :)
 
I simply love the Denso Sard Supra. I could throw that baby through every corner at high speed.
 
Well I would like to see all included but the one I haven't drove and I would like to have included would be the Lamborghini Diablo Nomad JGTC car. Only for that reason. Otherwise I would have chosen the Denso Sard Supra GT JGTC
 
Funny, I was playing GT3 last night, and hadn't driven the Lambo around in a while. Thats a great car and with some tweaks, is a blast to race in the "Dream Car Championships". I'm just worried if they DONT include it in GT4, we wont be able to pull it out using a Gameshark/Edit program. 👎
 
Super AutoBacs Apex MRS ‘2000 (GT3)

Less horsepower but so much fun!
 
Nomad Diablo. I never got to drive that thing.
 
SuperAutoBacs MRS 👍
 
The Diablo...just for the sound it would have with surround sound maxed out.
 
The Calsonic Skyline. Favourite car in all of GT for me.
 
The Diablo of course, just hoping they have the Lambo license even if Forza does. Anyway, the days of exclusive contracts is over so there is hope.....
 
RoyalBobcatGTO
what about the stp taisan viper from gt2




Who wouldn’t want cars from GT2/GT1, yet we are discussing JGTC cars that have appeared in PS2 GT games that are able to be cut and pasted into GT4.

The good news is that all of the newer GTC JGTC cars have featured in TGS pics (bar the 2001 blue Xanavi GT-R.) If someone has spotted it please inform us. Unfortunately at this stage most of the older cars from GT3 have been rather absent. The exceptions: the C-West Silvia and the Autobacs MRS are AI cars in GT4 prologue, and the old Castrol supra appeared on the PSP at E3.

It will be interesting to see what comes second to the popular lambo…
 
Well I fell in love with the Calsonic Skyline, in GT3 and I really hope they put that in GT4. It was the only race skyline I ever drove in the game, I just refused to drive anything else.
 
I voted for the Loctite GT-R, but I want all of them to appear, Including the Nomad Diablo. Hopefully we'll also see a bucketload of GT350 cars alonside heaps of Le Mans racers and all the above GT500s.
 
Pollster prediction: the Esso Supra will come in second place second. The Castrol Mugen NSX has a podium chance.

Edit:after a while the MRS will drop back
 
First the JGTC adverts and now it seems that they are infiltrating gtplanet to conduct some research on what we like.:lol: That makes us a kind of focus group. Well if you’re listening JGTC operatives: you need the viper back in your championship. Now pay us some money!

By the way…Calsonic GT-R to come second

PS: wish I voted for the loctite nsx:dunce:
 

Attachments

  • 035_37.jpg
    035_37.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 38
robin2223
If PD can finally get the nomad diablo in GT4 I think that it would be the most wanted, seeing as many people never saw it in GT3........

Oh man, do you get the Diablo from winning the enduro at the Super Speedway, well, I think it's the Super Speedway? I saw one sillhouette that looked familiar but I couldn't find it in the car list.. : :ouch: :grumpy:
 
Creep666
Oh man, do you get the Diablo from winning the enduro at the Super Speedway, well, I think it's the Super Speedway? I saw one sillhouette that looked familiar but I couldn't find it in the car list.. : :ouch: :grumpy:


It was removed from the North American release.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I would love to have them all!!! :O:O:O But if I were to choose which ones to go, I would pick the Tom's Supra! :O
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I would love to have them all!!! :O:O:O But if I were to choose which ones to go, I would pick the Tom's Supra! :O


which one? there are two castrol supras.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back