Poll 2: GT4 returning JGTC cars. closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sambert
  • 51 comments
  • 2,946 views

Select previous JGTC model most desired to be carried over to GT4

  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Denso Sard Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • AU Cerumo Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Esso Ultraflow Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Castrol Mugen NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Arta NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Raybrig NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Mobil 1 NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Loctie Mugen NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pennzoil Nismo GT-R ‘1999 (GT3)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Loctite Zexel GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Calsonic GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Pennzoil Zexel GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Xanavi Hiroto GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Super AutoBacs Apex MRS ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 14 11.1%
  • C-West Razo Silvia ‘2001 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Nomad Diablo ‘2000 (GT3J)

    Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Denso Sard Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • AU Cerumo Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Esso Ultraflow Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Castrol Mugen NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Arta NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Raybrig NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Mobil 1 NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Loctie Mugen NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pennzoil Nismo GT-R ‘1999 (GT3)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Loctite Zexel GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Calsonic GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Pennzoil Zexel GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Xanavi Hiroto GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Super AutoBacs Apex MRS ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 14 11.1%
  • C-West Razo Silvia ‘2001 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Nomad Diablo ‘2000 (GT3J)

    Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Denso Sard Supra ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • AU Cerumo Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Esso Ultraflow Supra ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Castrol Mugen NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Arta NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Raybrig NSX ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Mobil 1 NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Loctie Mugen NSX ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pennzoil Nismo GT-R ‘1999 (GT3)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Loctite Zexel GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Calsonic GT-R ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Pennzoil Zexel GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Xanavi Hiroto GT-R ‘2001 (GTC)

    Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Super AutoBacs Apex MRS ‘2000 (GT3)

    Votes: 14 11.1%
  • C-West Razo Silvia ‘2001 (GT3)

    Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Nomad Diablo ‘2000 (GT3J)

    Votes: 42 33.3%

  • Total voters
    126
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, 0 on the board for the Loctite Mugen NSX whilst all other cars have scored.

wooden spoon award:
Loctite Mugen NSX
 
I agree with that one member, however. I would love to see the #50 Oreca Viper and Taison Viper return.

Although, I really want to see the Mobil 1 NSX.

Althoughm the JGTC I might be spending most of my timw with would probably end up as the new Takata NSX. That car just looks awesome. 👍
 
I voted for the Ultra-flo Supra. That was my favourite car to use in GTC.
I would also love to see Vipers(Taison Viper etc)
 
I want all of them in and more ( All the GT2 JGTC cars)
 
Let me choose in terms of manufactuer (which means the Silvia and Diablo are those I'd want to see).

SUPRA: Esso Ultraflo/Castrol Supra (tie)
SKYLINE: Xanavi Hiroto
NSX: Raybrig NSX. I've kind of admired the Kunimitsu team, as well as this car. And to me, it has to be the nicest paintscheme I've seen for almost any machine. At least, I think so.

I don't know of the Diablo's success, but I believe it's the oldest JGTC race car. I'd still want to mod up a GT500 McLaren F1. I might even want to come up with a stylish paintscheme for it. It would be my shotgun to take on the opposition. And oh yeah, these cars are loaded.
 
JohnBM01
Let me choose in terms of manufactuer (which means the Silvia and Diablo are those I'd want to see).

SUPRA: Esso Ultraflo/Castrol Supra (tie)
SKYLINE: Xanavi Hiroto
NSX: Raybrig NSX. I've kind of admired the Kunimitsu team, as well as this car. And to me, it has to be the nicest paintscheme I've seen for almost any machine. At least, I think so.

I don't know of the Diablo's success, but I believe it's the oldest JGTC race car. I'd still want to mod up a GT500 McLaren F1. I might even want to come up with a stylish paintscheme for it. It would be my shotgun to take on the opposition. And oh yeah, these cars are loaded.
I'm pretty sure they have a Murceilago as well as the Nomad Diablo in the GT500 class. Nice paintjob on the Murceilago, too.

Someone vote for the Loctite Mugen NSX, it's the only one without a vote :(
 

Attachments

  • Lambo1.jpg
    Lambo1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 25
  • Lambo2.jpg
    Lambo2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 24
Post #48, Page 4: Is that from a game? It looks like a PC game judging by the graphics. And it sure looks like something my computer SURELY can't handle.

You know, the biggest amount of JGTC rides I've seen were in GT2. When I had the GT2 soundtrack, it featured a bonus CD which you can use to "download" a file for GT2. The two files were one with more cars and one with more money. Let me tell you. If you have Credits to burn and you have this CD, get the one with all the cars then buy some machinery.

Of the three top European exotics, Lamborghini seems to have been the one who's been featured in a GT game. It's a damn shame the American version didn't get the one with the Lamborghini GT500 racer. That would have been our McLaren F1 or Ferrari F50. I think if Ferrari, Porsche, or Lamborghini will be considered for GT4 entry, Lamborghini has the best chance. Lamborghini is a tough-as-nails car company even if all you ever hear about is Ferrari and Porsche. I think that's the beauty of the JGTC. There are great variety in cars raced in Japan. Japanese race tracks are pretty tough. Makes that have raced in the JGTC that I can remember include: Mercedes-Benz, DaimlerChrysler, Lamborghini, McLaren, and Mosler to name a few.

Speaking of McLaren, in response to Post #29 page 2, get used to it. It's her traditional way of starting a post.
 
I loved that STP Taisan Viper from GT2. I tried so hard to get it. It topped off my collection of Dodge and Chryslers.

I also loved the Unisia Jecs Skyline GTR. That whooped A$$. I want that back.
 
I mostly hope for the Lambo, i never got it in gt3, stupid north american release
 
The Calsonic Skyline had the best brakes in GT3...

But I voted the Lambo... purely cos I live in the UK and have never even seen it!!

C.
 
Lambo88
The Diablo of course, just hoping they have the Lambo license even if Forza does. Anyway, the days of exclusive contracts is over so there is hope.....
I dont think Forza has the Lambo license cuz if they did they would rub it in our big fat GT4 loving face.
 
I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Pennzoil Nismo GTR '99. Those JGTC Skylines can go like stink!
 
My vote to "Funkiest-Looking JGTC Racer" has to be the ASL (Autobacs Speed Lab (am I right?)) Garaiya. If you can't pronounce it, kind of segment it like Ga-ra-i-ya. Regardless, when I first seen it, I thought it was Japan's version of the Ferrari 360 Modena, but of course, I've seen the beautiful 360 Modena in the JGTC. And guess what? The Garaiya can be yours in GT4. Just have to find a way to get it.

Does anyone agree with me on the diversity of cars that raced/still racing in the JGTC? Even if some of the cars are underpowered, the diversity is pretty solid regardless. I didn't know the Murcielago raced in the JGTC, but the Viper is a mean machine. The downtuned Viper is still a mean machine no matter how you look at it. I liked the Taisan Viper from GT2. When I first played GT2, I didn't know what a Tom's Supra or a Taisan Viper was, but these were JGTC race cars. I thought they were special tuner cars specially made for racing. But they are purpose-built GT race cars. So while it's nice to see Japan's JGTC rides, a little diversity among import makes (in this sense, non-Japanese companies) would make JGTC races more fun. This is with all due respect to Japanese cars, of course.

So it's no wonder why the Nomad Lamborghini would be a nice pick according to this poll. Had a JGTC McLaren F1 been in the game, I'd go for that thing. But Samberto, I challenge you. Let's say PD wanted to include both a McLaren F1 and a Lamborghini Diablo from the JGTC and you had to choose which one you'd like to see more in GT4 including the ones you mentioned in your past two threads (including this one), first off: 1.) Between the McLaren and the Lambo, which would you take, and 2.) If you added these two cars to the poll, who'd come out on top?
 
Why stop there JohnBM01??? What about that 360 you mentioned too??? While there add the 550 Maranello too. Wasn't there Porsche GT3's featured also???

Then we'll get a more accurate indication of what the masses want.
 
Why don't you just say that you want FIA GT and GTS cars in? Simple. :)
 
Regardless, when I first seen it, I thought it was Japan's version of the Ferrari 360 Modena, but of course, I've seen the beautiful 360 Modena in the JGTC. And guess what? The Garaiya can be yours in GT4. Just have to find a way to get it.

But Samberto, I challenge you. Let's say PD wanted to include both a McLaren F1 and a Lamborghini Diablo from the JGTC and you had to choose which one you'd like to see more in GT4 including the ones you mentioned in your past two threads (including this one), first off: 1.) Between the McLaren and the Lambo, which would you take, and 2.) If you added these two cars to the poll, who'd come out on top?

Hello John, the ASL Garaiya is selectable in GTConcept. It’s not really comparable with 360 Modena, it’s more like Elise and ZZ-s. It has 200 odd hp, 2.0lt 4 cylinder engine, light weight glass fibre body and compact dimensions.

In regard to the Lambo vs the Mac, I would select the Diablo as the ‘97 Fina Mclaren is set for inclusion in GT4. Further, I find the Fina more appealing than the JGTC Mclarens such as the Yellow Corn. What would win in a poll? Diablo for the above reason.

Edit: the white car in the second pic is the integra powered Vemac RD180. We can be reasonably confident that this car will appear in GT4.
 
Where's the Dajshin Silvia(gt2)?


2003 was the final year for DAISHIN Silvia. It may surface, yet the new GT300 Z is more likely.
 
I'll miss the S15... :'(
 
Poll reopened for 2 additional days at Samberto's request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back