Really? You gonna ditch GT? what about shuffle racing?The whole concept of Project Cars (which is the first ever community/developer made & funded racing simulator) certainly has the potential to kill Gran Turismo for me & many others. However, whether they actually pull it off or not is another matter entirely. If the physics & force feedback feel realistic, & the online is stable, & there are not too many bugs, then in that case I'll probably be sold on it & leave the GT series behind.
All GT7 will then be good for to me is picking it up second hand for a few quid & going, "Ooooh, Ahhhh! What nice graphics!" After 5 minutes of that I'll pop P-Cars back in my PS4 & go on for some serious virtual motor racing.
Really? You gonna ditch GT? what about shuffle racing?![]()
I meant Shift2 ... sorry my mistake/mistype ...Whats Grid 2 got to do with it ? Grid 2 is Codemasters Pcars is Slightlymad , two total different devolopment teams .
Whats Grid 2 got to do with it ? Grid 2 is Codemasters Pcars is Slightlymad , two total different devolopment teams .
Shift 2 has its flaws, but it is still a descent racing game. From what i heard SMS is using the WMD feedback from their forum and is really going for a sim this time, so it couldn't be more promising as they were already quite good at making games exciting for racers feature wise.I meant Shift2 ... sorry my mistake/mistype ...
Also it will be probably bug free; seeing people that are playing PCARS already are Beta testing before release![]()
what do you mean exactly? GT has never been only about nice graphics, it has always been about a lot of content (tracks and cars) Thats one of the main reasons why I like GT. Forza 5 on the other hand offers great graphics but poor quantity of tracks/cars.The irony is killing me
@DG_Silva @Timppaq @DrJustice @Wolfe @Wardez Care to weigh in gentlemen? This seems to be an argument that keeps on coming back. I wouldn't know but I guess you guys do for sure.No because even though I have a fast gaming PC, pCars physics and force feedback sucks big time. After paying the money to play the beta, all I can say is that it is a good screenshot generator and not much else. The gfx engine stutters and skips and it is not much fun at all.
You people thinking it is going to be great are going to be severely disappointed.
Although anyone who likes crappy physics in Shift games probably will love pCars because they just don't care about physics.