Poll: F1 in GT Sport?

Would you like it if GT Sport had an F1 car?

• Yes! That would be awesome, honestly.

Votes: 129 38.7%
  • Sure, I think that would add something enjoyable to the game.

Votes: 47 14.1%
  • I'm pretty neutral on that idea, really.

Votes: 56 16.8%
  • No, I'd rather not see anything F1 added to the game.

Votes: 101 30.3%

• Total voters
There are so many cars especially VGTs that have close to or better than F1 car performance in some aspects that it really isnt a stretch to just have various F1 representations in the game.

I mean if you want to go to extremes... will an F1 car do 3'05" around the 'Ring? Its already possible right now so is it such a stretch to have maybe various F1 cars from the late 60's to the present day (which would be what I want).

And every F1 track thanks.

Buy F1 2017, its quite excellent and you get all them lush circuits you dont in GTS, spa, monaco, silverstone etc..... If they where to add F1 to GTS i would still jump on Codemasters game, its built around F1 and F1 rules.

Only if it were Vintage F1 cars from the 3-litre era '66 onwards.
I'd say they are pretty comparable. You have an abundance of grip until you don't and spin out, with no way to recover nor a way to tell where that edge of grip actually is.

There should definitely be some vintage F1 cars from the 1960s and before. It's better to have something for everyone, Why would people be against have more variation in vehicles?????? Please bring these to Gran Turismo 7.

Lotus 49

Lotus 43

Lotus 25
Ferrari 195 S – 1950
Ferrari Tipo 500 – 1952

Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa – 1957

Ferrari 312T – 1975

Ferrari F2004 – 2004

Brabham

mclaren

Last edited:
Why on earth did this thread get revived? Anyway we got a W08 and an SF19, so there's that.
Can't believe the logic of three years ago, how the heck does it matter if an F1 car is added? Some people want to see em, and that's good enough reason. Geez.

I would like more F1 cars, but even that maybe difficult to pull off due to the F1 rights being hold by Codemasters at the moment.

They should just revamp the old Formula Gran Turismo and make similar models for each F1 era. But Poliphony would never do this.

g44a8bgqsjv21.jpg

We have enough open wheel.
Karts are far more fun to race.
Fast open wheel cars aren’t that fun in online. Only the best players can race them clean.

Back