Premium
United States
Dallas, TX
Led Zeppelin
led-zeppelin.jpg

Background information

Origin London, England

Genres Hard rock, heavy metal, blues-rock, folk rock

Years active 1968–1980, (Reunions: 1985, 1988, 1995, 2007)

Labels Atlantic, Swan Song, Polydor (UK distribution on Atlantic's behalf, 1969-71)

Associated acts Page and Plant, The Honeydrippers, The Yardbirds

Past members

Jimmy Page
John Paul Jones
Robert Plant
John Bonham

Who said there isn't a lot of interest in this artist? Dumb.

Led Zeppelin revolutionized rock making them easily Hall of Fame material.

Oh my God, I listened to the youtube videos, and this band is crap! Sound is overblown, it just sounds terrible. I'm glad I've never heard of them before. Just terrible.:yuck: Seriously, get a new profession.

That was painful to type. J/K everyone :P

One of my favorite bands for a long time. Absolute legends. Hall of Fame no doubt about it!

One of my personal favorites is this little ditty:

And of cours this one:

HOF of course. No doubt about it.

It's cool that the bassist, John Paul Jones, is also the bassist for Them Crooked Vultures with Dave Grohl (drummer for Nirvana and The Foo Fighters) & Josh Homme (lead singer and guitarist for Queens of the Stone Age).

At first I thought it was the other way around with Jones & Grohl. Guess my bro was wrong. :sly:

Led Zeppelin quickly become my favorite bands when I really started to get into music they were it. I listened to them a good majority of the time. But it did get old because I craved heavier, deeper, darker. But they were my gateway drug.

IMO Zep's best song.

May the one who voted "Meh, their ok, but not a whole lot of interest in this artist" have guilt for the rest of his life and his head to serve as a Tom Tom for John Bonham to play drums on heaven.

May the one who voted "Meh, their ok, but not a whole lot of interest in this artist" have guilt for the rest of his life and his head to serve as a Tom Tom for John Bonham to play drums on heaven.

Dang! That's harsh, but stickin' it to them! :sly:

I agree they should be in the HOF, but it's not like Led Zeppelin are the unequalled gods of rock...

When this GTP-Cool Wall of Music first got started,Led Zeppelin should have just been an automatic "shoe-in" for the HoF.

No thought required for this one.

correction,my bad - automatic shoe in for Lord Beethoven's special wing. ;)

Hmm, great songs. The first evr song I learnt on Guitar was by them. There are lots of other bands that are better imo but still, Hall of Fame ;)

Back