Poll: Name for a metal bandMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter rattrod17
  • 23 comments
  • 2,296 views
Messages
59
your answers will be taken into account

-Blackbird
-Surgeon General
-Diesel
-Moonshine
-Poseidon
 
What kind of Metal are we talking?
 
Axethunderhammer
 
What about "Diesel Moonshine"?

I kind of like Rectal Probe, though...
 
"Jock Sock"

"Bananahammock"

"Gentlemen"

Take your pick.
 
Your band name should contain references to at least one of the following: satanic worship, dead animals, fire, death and the lower intestines.
 
Your band name should contain references to at least one of the following: satanic worship, dead animals, fire, death and the lower intestines.

The Satanic Burning Dead Cows from the Bowels of Hell?
 
Bonus points for two references to satanic worship.
 
tool, metallica, avenged sevenfold, disturbed etc
Seven Disturbed Metal Tools! :dopey:
The Satanic Burning Dead Cows from the Bowels of Hell?
I was about to say yes, but then I did the shortened version - SBDCftBoH. :lol:

Alright. I'll, despite the great difficulty I have with it, stop being an ass now.

Unpleasant Biting Monkeys
Chez Meh
Red Swingline
Death Sundae
 
Your band name should contain references to at least one of the following: satanic worship, dead animals, fire, death and the lower intestines.

McDonalds?
 
Here are some ideas:

Mangled Fuselage
Clobbered Spleen
Raw Escolar & the Kerosene Squirts
Rusty Pitted Chainsaw
Fallout On The Rocks
Blood Sludge Smoothie
Manslaughter Take-out
Thrusting Sawtooth Shank
Busted Feral Gut
 
1, 2, You're Dead.
 
McDonalds?

With all this talk about bowels, I'dve said Taco Bell... but the Bell just doesn't have that same metal flavor as good old Ronald McDonald.

3997505436_235fa3434a.jpg
 
Federal Crotchpuncher.
 
You really should have a name that just sounds like death when you hear it. A name that just sounds like crashing into a wall at full speed without any control over your fate.


toyota.jpg
 
Sometimes, pairing animals with crude bodily functions can make for a good metal band name:

Bear Vomit
Pig Bladder
Snake Spit...you get the idea

Or, something like Necrobutcher (the name of the infamous bass player for Mayhem...come to think of it, I guess everything with Mayhem is a bit infamous)

1266983139563.gif
 
Last edited:
"Ring"

Metal bands are often used as rings - commonly to indicate marital status.
 
Back