Poll: New types of chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddl8
  • 32 comments
  • 2,439 views
Messages
334
Do you want to get new types of chromes with new updates, like blue chrome, green chrome, purple chrome etc etc etc. I think that would be cool, and not that hard to do for PD.
 
Last edited:
sure why not. i'm always open for new game contents
 
Every little bit helps so it would be cool if they did this .
 
I've never understood the charm of the chrome paints. No one ever paints their whole car chrome, it's just mental.

Gold Poly looks so much better than Gold Chrome.

I would rather see PD put some effort into something that improved gameplay.
 
i would like atleast one chrome anything.

1100+ paint chips
0 chromes.
 
Not voting for now.

One one hand, I think chrome paint is ugly and tacky.

On the other, any new game content is good.

Hmmm...
 
I would really like one but I am yet to receive! :(
 
I want to be able to ''paint'' my cars bare carbon fibre :D
 
Any new content is a good thing, although personally speaking I think the silver chrome paint is hideous so I can't see coloured chromes looking much better but I'd still like to see for myself.
 
Even though I don't really like chrome, I voted yes. Because in my opinion, it's more content and I welcome that. So yeah they should add more chromes like black chrome, white chrome and invisible chrome ;).

mclarean fan 1: Carbon fibre would be cool, though it'd be better if they add it in the GT-Auto, so it actually reduces weight.
 
mclaren fan 1: Carbon fibre would be cool, though it'd be better if they add it in the GT-Auto, so it actually reduces weight.

Yeah that's a good idea, either GT-Auto or the Tuning shop with the carbon hood. +100

I voted yes because new content is good and if some people don't like it, they don't have to use it...
 
While I think chrome looks utterly silly on cars, color hued versions could certainly add to the lacking options for wheel customization.

Sort of an "anodized" look. 👍
 
Yes! Light blue chrome please! Or as others have said carbon fiber would be sweet!
 
I don't like them, but addition of content is always nice to have.
 
I'd like Red Chrome mainly cos i have a car that i want red chrome wheels for lol
 
Chrom Paint make cars so sexy even with the ugly cars
 
Yes,

New content is always appreciated.
They should also higher the chance to get it a little bit.
I have like 1000 paints, lots of matte but I nvr got a chrome one.

Joel
 
Sorry, I have been a bit of a **** saying 'no way' as I don't care that much and if it makes other people happy it's ok. So, scratch that.

My problem with the chrome paints is that they look bad though, except occasionally the silver chrome on rims. Silver chrome on cars looks pretty bad, but gold chrome looks terrible on everything. My opinion ofcourse.

So if they would go for more colours, I would rather have some more complex and subtle colour changes than more chrome. If it is a no paint or chrome paint kind of deal I am all for the extra chromes :D



edit: the "****" are really just four stars, so you can put anything there you find fitting.
 
That poll speak for itself. 90% of gtplanet people are tasteless kids.
 
Back