Poll:Probable LM racers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambo88
  • 37 comments
  • 1,639 views

Wich of these possible GT4 LM racers would you prefer?

  • Audi R8 2002

    Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Bentley EXP Speed 8 2003

    Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Cadillac LMP 02

    Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Lotus Elise GT1

    Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Saleen S7R

    Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Jaguer XJR9 LM 1988

    Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Porsche 911 GT1 EVO 1998

    Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Peugeot 905 LM

    Votes: 13 14.4%

  • Total voters
    90
Messages
305
Canada
Sherbrooke,QC
Ok folks, polls seems very a la mode these days and I tought, why not go for a poll on Le Mans racers that could make it to GT4.I'm waiting for your answers and here are pics for those who want some:

I personnally voted for the Porsche, too hot to be true.
 

Attachments

  • Audi R8.jpg
    Audi R8.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 288
  • bentley.jpg
    bentley.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 286
  • Cadillac LMP 02.jpg
    Cadillac LMP 02.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 288
  • Jaguar.jpg
    Jaguar.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 288
  • Lotus.jpg
    Lotus.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Porsche 911.jpg
    Porsche 911.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 292
  • Saleen.jpg
    Saleen.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 286
  • Peugeot.jpg
    Peugeot.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 277
I'm a Saleen S7 fan, and it's my favorite car, but i voted for the Bentley this time since this car was so dominant, and the looks are just awesome.
 
I voted for the Audi R8 wich has a very hight probability to be in the game.It is an awesome car,the Bentley would also be awesome.
 
The R8 is in enthusia so it will be in gt4. I'm confident all of those will be in except the porsche :( Kaz said he would have every LM generation in I believe.
 
I want all of them in! But I voted for the Jaguar. It'd be great to have a varied choice of Le Mans, GT and LMP racing cars.
If memory serves me right the Lotus GT1 was in Gran Turismo 2. I liked it.
 
slackbladder
If memory serves me right the Lotus GT1 was in Gran Turismo 2. I liked it.

yep. not too competitive but great fun to drive. i think it was race-modifiable too which made it look extra nice :)
 
Where's the 1959 Aston Martin DBR1? Boo to this poll...
 
Audi R8. With 60 races entered, and 50 races won, all in just a couple of years, how could you not want it first?
 
The359
Where's the 1959 Aston Martin DBR1? Boo to this poll...


As much as I want some of these cars, The359 is right. This thread is a random wish list with voting attached.

Oh, and if we’re having a big wish, where’s the Ferrari 250 LM???
 
The Bentley - I'm partial to British Racing Green.
 
Well, that particular S7 may be in, because we already know of the other.

Anyways, I want to see that Lotus.

Wasn't it in GT2?

That thing was awesome.
 
For me it's the Bentley Exp 8 LMP car, it's just a kick ass car, what else can be said other than that all those other cars are cool except the Peugeot LMP 👎, But were's the Panoz LMP, Lola LMP.


Oh Ya and I feel sorry for Samberto. :indiff: He got jacked for a Poll.
 
GILLET
Oh Ya and I feel sorry for Samberto. :indiff: He got jacked for a Poll.


No need for sorrow… Samberto runs polls that concern GT4.
 
Samberto
No need for sorrow… Samberto runs polls that concern GT4.


Ok, but I still think you would of made a better appealing list with much more detailed pics, and thumbnails!!!!! :dopey:
 
I love th S7 because the Bently is just awesome and the road version of the S7 is enough for me.
 
R8.
I didnt vote for the Bentley because I got a bit sick of it from racing the daylights out of it on R:Racing.
 
Most of those cars are available in the Prototype C mod for F1 Challenge 99-02.My best is 3.25.560 with the Mazda 787B on Le Mans and a 3.22.467 with the Audi R8.
 
Where's the 1959 Aston Martin DBR1? Boo to this poll...

Yeah, 359, I know about this car drove by Roy Salvadori and Caroll Shelby but my poll was focusing mainly on "modern" LM racers. I respect these old ones but I prefer the ones I put.

As much as I want some of these cars, The359 is right. This thread is a random wish list with voting attached.

Oh, and if we’re having a big wish, where’s the Ferrari 250 LM???

Same thing for you, the 250 LM is does not fit with the likes of GT-One, R390, 787B, Bentley, Jag or R8.

see ya :sly:
 
Lambo88
Yeah, 359, I know about this car drove by Roy Salvadori and Caroll Shelby but my poll was focusing mainly on "modern" LM racers. I respect these old ones but I prefer the ones I put.



Same thing for you, the 250 LM is does not fit with the likes of GT-One, R390, 787B, Bentley, Jag or R8.

see ya :sly:

There's plenty of modern LM cars you didn't include. Where's a Riley & Scott MkIIIC, Ferrari 333SP, Intrepid Chevrolet, WR?
 
Lambo88
I respect these old ones but I prefer the ones I put in.

Exactly

the 250 LM does not fit with the likes of GT-One, R390, 787B, Bentley, Jag or R8.


Failing to see how the Saleen fits in with the big boys you have noted…
No offence but the poll is a random collection of cars assembled without particular logic. It’s also a little misleading as there are hundreds of “possible” (as opposed to probable) Lemans cars. Maybe poll should be called Lambo’s favourite lemans cars?

PS-Where’s my Ferrari F40LM
 
Solid Lifters
Audi R8. With 60 races entered, and 50 races won, all in just a couple of years, how could you not want it first?

My thoughts exactly...


;)
 
Maybe the poll should've been catergorised???

Have possible Production based LM racers, Group Type racers (eg Group C etc)...

Maybe a poll from each decade 50's onwards...

That way we get some of everybody's favourites in an environment they competed in...
 
In modern le mans racing the r8 is king. Yes, the Bentley did beat it in 03. However, the 02 verison, which in the poll, did a sub 3:30 lap in qualifying for the 02 event. Where as the Bentley in 03 could only manage a 3.32........
 
What a great selection of LM racers. I went for the Bentley cos it managed to break the R8's domination for a year at least!
The Saleen is a different class but would be good to see in there along with 550LM, old Oreca Vipers, Corvettes and a few variations of the Porsche 993 GT's but that looks unlikely, still the more LMP's and GT cars the better. Dear PD......
 
It’s also a little misleading as there are hundreds of “possible” (as opposed to probable) Lemans cars.

You are right, my title is confusing. But I was thinking of LM racer that could make it to the game for some serious reasons, not only my wishes.

I'm changing the title right now.

See ya :sly:
 
Back