poll:race creator for career mode

• Thread starter lusitanuno
  • 202 comments

do you want a race creator for career mode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Portugal
lisbon
lusitaNUNO
menu novo 3.1.jpg

the OFFLINE MODE it's far from optmized
Career mode don’t use damage, fuel/tire ware, practice
Arcade lost damage, fuel/tire ware, one make races and can’t provide options like
Practice/qualifying/race or a good grid selection
Seasonal events don’t let us race as we want when we want

RACE CREATOR FOR CAREER MODE
like with all features above,
1200 cars and 37 locations without a full race creator will always be a wasted opportunity
PD could let us build and add to career mode our own creations of offline races/championships .

In addition to all creation options already used by PD in career and the gt6 online race creator it could have:

- Option to save/delete any race/championship made by the player
- Option of race format: practice/race (choosing player's start position, middle or end)
practice/qualifying/race
- simple race/championship stats (as in picture )
- visible max of PP permited (as in picture)
- Option to suspend single races with more than 20 laps
- eligible cars selected one by one and how many of itch one (from dealership or our garage)
- addition of real on mechanical damage options
- addition of two new racing tires that last 30 and 60 minutes on track (like gt3 or endurance)
- fuel ware options as fast or realistic (real racing cars don’t refuel every 5 minutes)
for competitive races:
- option to choose modified cars from our garage as eligible cars allowed only as they are now and not in their stock version
- Enable/ disable racing brakes on cars that don’t have them from stock/dealership
(Enabling racing brakes would force the a.i. to use them)
- Option to choose permitted tires one by one (forcing a.i. to use the same as player)
- Enable/disable a.i. copying player’s fine tunings (when a.i. is using the same car/mod)

if you care,
post a 👍 just to keep the thread visible for other members and POLYPHONY, thanks

Attachments

• menu 5.jpg
    menu 5.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 23
  • menu 7.jpg
    menu 7.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 22
  • menu 00.jpg
    menu 00.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 23
  • menu 0.jpg
    menu 0.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 21
  • menu 1.jpg
    menu 1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 23
  • menu 3.jpg
    menu 3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 22
  • menu 6.jpg
    menu 6.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
GT PSP Career Mode is what every GT game needs.

Polyphony did it PERFECTLY years ago.

Now they just need to repeat what they did PERFECTLY and everyone would be happy.

And in respect to heritage of the Series, Event Creator should open once the final race in S group is finished (as it was in GT2).

I've been wanting a race editor/creator for single player since GT5 but I think maybe the PS3 isn't up to the task for some reason.
This is why I still like GTR2 as you have choice of all aspects of the race setup.

A event creator would be nice, I would like to be able to create some 2 and 3 lap races on the ring for various PP ranges as well as some 5 or more lap races on several tracks with lower PP than those offered in IA and S sections.

Yes!! I want this sooo bad ever since the first GT.. I love GT6 but honestly I boot up GT6 and I kind of stare at the screen.. I don't want to go online and get punted around.. I don't want to run races I've already ran many times before.. I feel there is a major lack of races for so many of the cars I'd like to use. And I just realized I can set up my own race in Arcade but I cannot do 1 make races anymore.. ugh ughhhh :( why was this removed? I'd really love to have an event generator.

I know that lots of players can go online and play for hours. However, like a few others, I have maybe 30 mins or maybe an hour to chill out. I'd like to load up GT6, select a few options and race. save these options to tweak for next time to have a bit more of a challenge.

I'd like to be able to pick a car I fancy racing, select a circuit I'd like to have a go on, and go! But unlike arcade - I'd like some payout to build up my garage, pay for upgrades, and to represent the challenge. So I'd like a bit more than 3 options when selecting the difficultly of my opposition.

This would definitely allow you to be creative and tailor your races to suit your needs. You want a Ferrari track day at Laguna Seca with all variety of Ferrari cars, or maybe a Goodwood Revival style race with Ferrari GTO's, Cobras, Shelby Daytona Coupes, and GT40's at Brands Hatch. And then you can revel in the photo mode opportunities all designed by your creative efforts. Yeah, pretty dang cool

I've been wanting a race editor/creator for single player since GT5 but I think maybe the PS3 isn't up to the task for some reason.
This is why I still like GTR2 as you have choice of all aspects of the race setup.

ps3 IS up to the task, a lot of games have track/race editor and gt6 already has one.. the online race creator is quite good, all they have to do is adjust it for offline

It's all for nothing if they can't pogram some AI that isn't as bad as the AI we had in racing games 15 years ago.

true, a lot of races will be easy to win but they already are.
but i now from gt5 that some cars in some tracks are very hard to beat,
for example, one make races with aventador at tokio .. not easy for me.

This would definitely allow you to be creative and tailor your races to suit your needs. You want a Ferrari track day at Laguna Seca with all variety of Ferrari cars, or maybe a Goodwood Revival style race with Ferrari GTO's, Cobras, Shelby Daytona Coupes, and GT40's at Brands Hatch. And then you can revel in the photo mode opportunities all designed by your creative efforts. Yeah, pretty dang cool

that revival style race, that is something i would be doing as well but as a championship (add the chaparral 2D there).
we cant use all the potential the game has! there are so many possible races/grids.
1200cars, 37 locations, track creator(in future update) but nothing to do with them offline
future dlc's will make it worst since they'll be even more. i'm not sure i'm buying them without the race creator.

i can only hope a lot of people votes yes on the poll and PD ears about it:gtpflag:

This would literally be the simplest feature to create as its only parameters and menus. Throw in the AI difficulty slider from arcade mode and we're set.

The best cars are sub 500pp yet there aren't enough events! I so want the Dino but have no place to use it unless I go online. And I'd like to do longer series on tracks I want to drive... They could also make themes for series that have pre baked settings.

Man this fruit is so low it might as well be on the ground.

That is probably my most wanted feature. Easy to do and you could play the game forever.

It would be great if we could create whole championships. So you could create a season where you select the locations, competitors (AI name and its car), and define the points system.

The FIFA games had this feature for years and it would even fit better in GT.

GT PSP Career Mode is what every GT game needs.

Polyphony did it PERFECTLY years ago.

Now they just need to repeat what they did PERFECTLY and everyone would be happy.

And in respect to heritage of the Series, Event Creator should open once the final race in S group is finished (as it was in GT2).
Exactly my thought. Make GTPSP's career mode GT6's arcade mode, and add more options and it's perfect.

That is probably my most wanted feature. Easy to do and you could play the game forever.

It would be great if we could create whole championships. So you could create a season where you select the locations, competitors (AI name and its car), and define the points system.

The FIFA games had this feature for years and it would even fit better in GT.
Like this option.

And this one.

What ever happened to the course maker? If I do recall correctly then I remember PD promising that they would bring this back in GT6 along with a massive range of improvements.

What ever happened to the course maker? If I do recall correctly then I remember PD promising that they would bring this back in GT6 along with a massive range of improvements.

Coming in an update. I don't think it was established when exactly though.

tell friends who might care to vote
we can always hope that PD considers a Creation Tool For Career Mode for GT6 and future GTs
if a lot of people expresses how importante it would be for us

thanks

I'd be happy to see something like this in Arcade Mode. I can't even throw together a NASCAR race.

And dammit, why can't weather be disabled so we can use karts on those tracks? I really want to race karts on Ascari and Matterhorn!

Would be really nice to have, but only if i can select how much opponents are in it and the car each one uses.

Otherwise you would end up with the same awful grid like in the whole career mode, 15 opponents but only one with a equal car while the others are rolling chicanes.

And damage please !
Since there are no endurance races in it would be nice to make my own "4h Nordschleife" race, but without damage it is pointless.

Back