POLL - Share with us your arrival to GTP

  • Thread starter Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 48 comments
  • 3,689 views

Select 1 of the reasons below that best describe your recent arrival to GTP:

  • I am brand new to the GT series :dopey:

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I cheated on GT :guilty:, but i regret now :drool:

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I lost faith in GT :crazy: but PD's hardwork paid off by convincing me 👍

    Votes: 6 3.9%
  • I though other games were better than PD 👎, but i must confess my error :O

    Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Man Furismo Jive ! :cheers: I've always been around here.

    Votes: 124 81.6%
  • GT5 looks MeH :rolleyes:

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I am Dan G and I hate GT! 🤬 :banghead: :dunce:

    Votes: 4 2.6%

  • Total voters
    152
  • Poll closed .
Sorry guys... I made a mistake when I voted this Pool... my true answer is:
Man Furismo Jive ! I've always been around here. - I don't know if there is any chance to fix it now...
 
I randomly saw a youtube video from GTP last year, and since I've always been a fan of Gran Turismo, I decided to join up! :lol:

Man Furismo Jive. :sly:
 
Randomly searching the Internets and found WRS (Weekly Race Series). I joined. 2 years ago i think.
 
Played GT3 at a friends house. Fell in love. Go out and get GT4. Spend my summers play GT4 when ever I wasn't at (American) football practice. Get a PS3 and get GT5:P. Look at lap leader boards dominated by guys with GTP in front of their name. Been lurking behind the lines for nearly 2 years now until e3 2009 when I just had to make an account. Haven't looked back :gtpflag:
 
Where's the "I was looking for news and ended up in a cult" poll option?
 
Does this thread has to be in the GT5 section ??
it more a general question
 
I found it on google and I remember thinking I love cars and gran turismo so a forum about both is great!
 
I recently joined here, but I know this website for a long time. I ended up here looking for how to tune in GT4, about 3 years ago. I'm even older to the GT series though. I play it seriously since GT2.

I started coming here more frequently after the E3 this year, when I realized that IGN.com doesn't cover GT as much as GTP does (obviously XD). Then during the Gamescon, non-members couldn't comment in the News section due to "extremely high traffic levels". Then I joined :lol:.

[EDIT: I used to access IGN.com to see if there was any news regarding GT5, the same reason why I come here, too. But I want to keep visiting this website even after GT5 comes out. I like people here, as well as the discussions :).]
 
Last edited:
The planet has always had an allure. Now, I am one with the planet. GTP = Flyingswissman and viceversa. Never any doubts, just awkward foreplay.
 
Hello, My name is Gadget, and I've recently Joined GTP. I'm 17 years old but have had GT Fever since GT1 in 97, though I only bought it in 98. Thats about it lol
 
I joined 6 years ago thinking "awesome a forum about Gran Turismo!!!!"

I joined in 2004 also thinking pretty much the same, does anyone else remember the hype for GT4?
 
I am not new to GT series, i started with GT2 when it first came out.

That's when i fell in love with this game.

But i didn't know about GTP until last year around the same time as now... So i guess i should consider myself as new to GTP.
Back then, I was searching for news regarding the (so expected) eminent release of GT5.

Having been pounding on GT5-P since late of 2008, i was looking forward to GT5 releasing end of 2009.

With the delay, i joined GT-P last year in Oct, to share my rage :lol:
I am here now ever since, practically everyday, to the point where my relationship with my girlfriend is in bad shape...

GT5 coming out may be my savior as to cheer me up.

I dont remember how i got to GTP in the first place... Yahoo search most likely...


PS: and come to think that she was the one giving the PS3 for me to play GT5-P. :lol:
 
My friend introduced me to this forum in 2003 but I have played all games in the franchise extensively. :)
 
That is alot of post for a few months.

Paris.

And now I finally hit the 1,000 mark. Maybe this is a world GTPlanet record or something.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

And to celebrate, yes, I changed the color.
 
I voted for the man furismo thingy
Also I do play other racing games, but never said they were better then GT5.
 
I cheated on my beloved GT for Forza. But as soon as GT5 comes out I'll stop playing it and trade it in for a candy bar.
 
I believe that many people have been joining recently due to the hype for GT5. The number of access to GTPlanet will decrease after the release, mostly because of guests. I think most members will keep coming here, but some won't. The great (as it looks) GT5 online service will steal many people from here.
 
Back