• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

POLL : REMINDER OF THE THEME

The first of these new challenges will be season-themed : Christmas Special

No need to explain this one a lot... It's the holiday's season ! Just have fun making something related to Christmas or the New Year.

CARS :
- No restrictions
LIVERIES :
- No restrictions
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- The theme of the livery must be Christmas, the Holidays or the New Year
BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- You can have up to 3 bonus pictures
- At least the main one of them must be set in one of the « Season’s greetings » scapes selection.
- The two showcase pictures and the main bonus shot will be used in the poll, not the other shots which must be inside a spoiler.
USER MADE DECALS :
- No Restrictions

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on January 13, 2019 (22:30, CEST/GMT+1)
(6 days to vote)

You can vote for 2 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03
3B.jpg

3A.jpg

Poll Option #04
View media item 46480View media item 46479View media item 46482_________________________________________

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

#1 looks like the Christmas I wanted to have, but #6 is the way my Christmas actually was, so those were my votes.

« Only » 12 entries, but I wish I had 11 votes to give.

Thanks for spending time and effort on this theme, I really like how they came out and I must admit I didn’t expect that much ! In fact, only mine seems very odd (maybe with red instead of blue it would have fit better...).

I went for #11 @Higny for the very sleek look and for #06 @MatskiMonk for the irony.

Heck, it is so hard ! I’ve also liked @PerformLAB1 and @JKcreativeworks wrapped cars, @McDotter « camouflaged » bus in the fireworks scene, @MMX classic Christmas card, @machine1121 Santa Claus personnal rally car (although I think he uses the same trick to fit in that he uses for the chimney)...

Thanks again for the fun, and « Happy GoodYear » :D

Last edited:
What a bunch of creativity piled up here! Having only two votes I have to go with #8 machine1121 "Rudolph Racing Alpine" because I simply fell in love it. My other vote goes to #6 @MatskiMonk "Humbug BMW" because of his thinking completely different and revealing some sarcasm. Honest compliments to #10 @McDotter "fireworks bus", #9 @JKcreativeworks "gift wrap paper Ferrari" and #12 @Cytoria "Good Year Jag".

I have to go with #8 machine1121 "Rudolph Racing Alpine" because I simply fell in love it. My other vote goes to #6 @MatskiMonk "Humbug BMW" because of his thinking completely different and revealing some sarcasm.
Exactly my votes :lol: the Black Baron was just too fun, with the "Merry KissMyAss" sticker, and the Rudolph Alpine...that's just spot on, feels like the world-famous rally Alpines, but turned into festive mode. :cheers:

Back