• Poll Option #32

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Poll Option #33

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Poll Option #34

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where are we going to find of them? Oh...

While a backstory or whatever is nice, and I've made a few of them with my entries, you could also argue that it's not needed at all as we don't (or shouldn't) mark the story.
It's not needed, but a bit more passion when posting an entry, rather than just a red FINAL ENTRY with three pics attached below it, sure is nice...at least, to me: it shows that the livery creator put some extra, personal commitment into his work, rather than just following a theme. It is not needed though (except for one time, where it was kinda needed? In the barn finds contest?).

Sometimes some explaining is "needed" though, for example in the art cars theme, or in this national pride event, as it helps understand why someone put certain features onto a car.

5, 8 and 30. Why 8 has so few votes is beyond me, its the best original livery i've seen yet.
unfortunately, it's probably down to the images and not the livery itself which is annoying. I agree though, it's incredible and would not look out of place in a GT series

unfortunately, it's probably down to the images and not the livery itself which is annoying. I agree though, it's incredible and would not look out of place in a GT series
I'd say it's down to the theme. As me and others have already said a few pages earlier, the livery looks amazing and would really fit a GT series as you said, though it's not that Australian unless you look at the little details. And the theme was "national pride", so the country was supposed to be the main focus. To me, and many others as the votes suggest, for #8 it was not the case.

Though I'd slam it on one of my 458 right now, as it does indeed look amazing.

I'd say it's down to the theme. As me and others have already said a few pages earlier, the livery looks amazing and would really fit a GT series as you said, though it's not that Australian unless you look at the little details. And the theme was "national pride", so the country was supposed to be the main focus. To me, and many others as the votes suggest, for #8 it was not the case.

Though I'd slam it on one of my 458 right now, as it does indeed look amazing.
I'm just happy it got a vote was an awesome comp, I would have voted for probably a dozen if I could have. Cheers all for the feedback its appreciated.

Back