• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

POLL : REMINDER OF THE THEME

This week, you'll have to forget your SVG skills and focus on the game's sponsors. Last winner @D-Max set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

You have to choose a title sponsor, and base your livery and colour scheme around the sponsors logo. The limitation is that you can use GTSport fantasy and media logos only. All tyre and lubricant brands can be used but not as the main sponsor.

CARS :

- No Restrictions.

LIVERIES :
- Original liveries only.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- The main sponsor of the livery must be one of the "fantasy" or "media" sponsors in the game.
- The secondary sponsors too. (Edit as it wasn’t clear)
- The tyre and oil sponsors can be existing brands.
- You can't use custom decals, only the in-game shapes and brands.

BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- No Restrictions.

USER MADE DECALS :
- Forbidden.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on March 13, 2019 (08:10, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a full week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

full

full

full

Poll Option #04
walff1.jpg

walff2.jpg

Poll Option #05
View media item 48079View media item 48080 _____________________________________

Poll Option #06
clown1.jpg

clown2.jpg

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11
View media item 48168View media item 48167 _____________________________________

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19
View media item 48230View media item 48231 _____________________________________

Poll Option #20

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

POLL : THE RESULTS

Last edited:
Motivation for my votes ;

#16 ; Amazing art work, lines, patterns and other forms are very well balanced along the car. Like the use of colours, I had an association with this livery with the brand Activision from the 80's / Atari 2600. :D

#19 ; Luckily he, @teensonacid , didn't changed his livery. It's very simple but time-correctly to the basic shape of the 70's car. Although it looks more like a trackday and recreational rally car then a pure racer, I like it a lot.

#20 ; @Higny dropped the mic ! What an amazing effort you put in to this livery. Sure, it's the same Greddy car as Teensonacid, but this is beyond amazing ! Very well done :bowdown:

My number 1 was easy : #20 @Higny killed the game! Great job man!

Number 2 : #19 Simple livery, but the car and the colors talk to me. @teensonacid great job too, I love it simple like that.

Number 3 was harder as many of you did great things, but I voted for #8.
I don't remember who did it but I love BMW and he did a beautiful livery.

GG all and thanks to @TaSiMa who voted for me! :D:cheers:

I voted for #8.
I don't remember who did it but I love BMW and he did a beautiful livery.

GG all and thanks to @TaSiMa who voted for me! :D:cheers:

Funnily, #8 was made by @TaSiMa :D

Thanks @D-Max for this theme and thanks everyone, you all played fair game without ranting on the rules.

I went for #10, #16 and #20.

@YukinoSuzuka made a very colourful Tuscan which fits the PCR logo nicely, and the work on the lines was very neat (even more as they are asymmetrical).

@JKcreativeworks offered us another example of his continuous quality. The Viper is not an easy car to paint, and once again the work on the lines was very well executed.

@Higny entered through the great door with this street art masterpiece. Even with SVG, this was cool, but considering it was done with the basic shapes only adds to its legend.

Honorable mentions go to @MMX Jupiter M3 GT (#9), @CammyK90 BuenaVista 458 Italia (#18) and @PrinsvOranje Fly America Corvette (#22), these could have been my podium too.

I honestly need a few more days to decide, this is too much for my brain, it's overheating.

Superb entries once again, a tough choice, thank you for everyone who votes for my design, I'm chuffed to get a vote off JK too :cheers:

:cheers: :D

I do agree with you! :cool: :rolleyes: :embarrassed: :D

I've competed in some more contest before this theme and I've accepted that same fact. I've more 0-point scores than this event with luckily already 7 votes, that's a lot I think for a competition of this strength. Happy with the votes, and it's encouraging to compete again :)

Edit : for those who didn't see I edited the quote and of course I'm kidding, and he's right, #18 deserves more, as many of you, but we can't unfortunately vote for 10 liveries... :banghead:

Too many to choose from, I needed at least 20 votes this time! After many days of thinking, and coming up with no idea on how to vote since I still came to the conclusion I needed 20 votes every time, I closed my eyes and went for #15,#20, #27. Good luck everyone for the final day of the poll! So much still open!

Congratulations @Higny for your deserved first win!

Thanks to @Strax we avoid a tie for the first place, but now we have 4 great contestants for the podium!

All 4 four liveries will be featured in this thread and in the Flickr gallery, but @Raphaele’s amazing Hall of Fame can’t contain more than 2, so I’ll launch a mini-poll to settle who will be the lucky ones.

@MMX, @PrinsvOranje, @KK78 and @RealJaySee , I’ve already downloaded your liveries and I’ll set the poll later today!

Thanks for the people who voted for me, I didn’t expect it at all since I was battling for the 4-5th place in the first days of the poll...

Last edited:
@Higny congratulations for your deserved win your GIF was really impressive!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

@Cytoria congrats with your second place!!

@MMX, @KK78 @RealJaySee, what I nice liveries do you all have. Maybe one of us is the lucky one to join this Brilliant Podium!!

A small question/remark, I think all four of us shouldn't vote so that we let our designs be rated by our fellow forum members.

@everyone thanx for all your votes!

This one was very tough – so many magnificent and creative jobs. Congrats to @Higny on his very well deserved win. You managed to show all of us what is possible just using the prepared stuff in GTS. RESPECT!
And congrats to Julien (@Cytoria) P2 and the four candidates for P3.
The only thing I really regret is poll option #03 @BKGlover having gained zero votes. He certainly has invested as much time, creativity and skills as most of us. Next time it is up to you!

The only thing I really regret is poll option #03 @BKGlover having gained zero votes. He certainly has invested as much time, creativity and skills as most of us. Next time it is up to you!
While I appreciate the thought, it's far from true. I had an idea, then proceeded to butcher it, resulting in an uninspired basic blob. It was also the third entry because if I spent any more time on it, it would have been deleted.

Thank you, but please don't regret that. There's far greater things to regret than that.

While I appreciate the thought, it's far from true. I had an idea, then proceeded to butcher it, resulting in an uninspired basic blob. It was also the third entry because if I spent any more time on it, it would have been deleted.

Thank you, but please don't regret that. There's far greater things to regret than that.
I was about to check your livery and you made me realize that unfortunately all non winner entries just disappear at the end of the contest... :(

Back