POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 42 (Modern Throwback) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 40 comments

Modern Throwback

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The winners post is updated.

Transcribing a straight lines design, made for a cubic car, on a bodywork as tortured as the NSX was not easy.

Even if you've made some adjustements, like the black triangles on the rear fender, I think it would have been clever to follow the NSX lines more (the way @Adam Barber did for his).

Thank you, much appreciated

I only voted yesterday, I just couldn't decide before.

At first I've reduced my choices to 15 entries. Then 6... and painfully dropped the last one.

#36 Coke GT-R LM @SouperK . The 6th I had to drop. Chrome lines are so perfect... You miss my vote because the sponsors were not up-to-date (old Nissan and Michelin logos), and that I needed a way to choose.

Lol, cheers Cytoria, I’m honoured to be honourably mentioned :) TBH I was half expecting to get called on the ‘Central 20’ sponsor (website last updated 2010), and couldn’t even find any details for Frontier and Wheel Supply, in case you needed another reason :) I’m just amazed I made it into 4 top 5’s, cheers to whoever that was :cheers:

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to @Sjaak, @D-Max, @floydant, @danhighway, @Sian and @SouperK for you votes on my entry :cheers: I‘m kinda curious to hear what made you guys choose it :D

I just love this livery, and you made it excellently 👍

Having the 2 extra votes did not make this round any easier to vote in, there were so many that were right up there :gtpflag:

(p.s. I didn’t realise that it was possible to see who voted for you, I can’t see an option to see that? Letting my newbie roots show through here again...) :)

Last edited:
(p.s. I didn’t realise that it was possible to see who voted for you, I can’t see an option to see that? Letting my newbie roots show through here again...) :)

Click the number of votes on the poll for an entry to see who voted for it.

Click the number of votes on the poll for an entry to see who voted for it.
Thank you MatskiMonk (in fact thank you twice :); your livery was in my top 2)

Good grief it must look like I haven’t 2 brain cells to rub together, I swear I tried that, it must have been broken at the time (ahem) :dunce:

Could‘ve just asked me :P

Thanks Nuschel01, I am actually doing a Coke Zero version of it so if you have any info/links I would be interested :cheers:.

I thought I was replying separately to the 2 posts, this time I know what I did wrong, so don’t feel obliged. Sorry to clutter this thread with my cluelessness, I have the flu people, don’t judge me! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can share a few of my decals tomorrow
Thank you Nuschel01, very generous, I made a couple of decals myself if you want https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...gallery/all/decal/2563525/8575435332301882880

Thanks to the feedback here I now have a greater understanding of how throwback liveries work, which is much appreciated and adds a new perspective for my future liveries :gtpflag:. I suppose what I was getting at was whether the old sponsors are still active, and therefore whether I could get away with re-using them. On second thoughts, maybe I’m better off not knowing, if no-one else does :)

Back