• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
Sambabus.jpg

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we stay with iconic classics. Last winner @Sian set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

The Samba Bus is a Legend for the oldest of us, who I'm part of! I want to see what you can do with it.

It can be a support vehicle for an old race team, a rusty Samba, with or without advertising, it can be an old thing found 50 years earlier or a "new" one recently pimped. Why not an old "Flower Power"?

As my father says, do what you want but do it well!

CARS :
- VW Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) '62

LIVERIES :
- Original liveries only, no replicas

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- No restrictions.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Two bonus pictures :
- One standing shot.
- One moving shot.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on January 23, 2019 (23:00, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01
Team Porsche Blackout Front.jpg

Team Porsche Blacout Front.jpg

Team Porsche Road Trip.jpg

Team Porsche Garage.jpg

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04
SJA1.jpg

SJA2.jpg

SJA3.jpg

SJA4.jpg

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11
RK1.jpg

RK2.jpg

RK3.jpg

RK4.jpg

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20
SP1.jpg

SP2.jpg

SP3.jpg

SP4.jpg

Poll Option #21

Last edited:
Number 4: This looks somewhat realistic, the grade of weathering is incredible well made.
Number 6: The beer taste may be awful, but the quality of the decals are out of this world.
Number 21: Awesome aging of the Bulli, love the Ice Cream theme directly out of the 70s

The other entries are worth every single vote, too. For every taste there is a T1 in this competition, absolutely magnificent!

6, 10, 21. You guys really took it to another level. Great work.
This could (should?) be the same for me, these three liveries are really :censored:ing awesome! :bowdown:

But I can't decide myself tonight, I also have to vote (at least!) for #2 of course, or #4!
No, #8! And what about #15? :banghead:

Thank you so much to everyone for participating, I would have loved to see some of the things the missing guys would have done but I'm already happy and impressed by what I've seen!

Congrats to everyone and good luck for the poll!

It's been the first LEC of the decade, you guys can say I was there. :cool:

I think my sweet tooth did the choosing. Went with a Japanese Candy bus and an Ice-cream bus :D. Third pick was a race support bus, only just over the beer bus :cheers:.

Superb work from everyone :bowdown:. Each entry has it's own charm and was executed well. A+ For each an every one of you on this round. And a special mention to @baldgye for a tremendous story and picture set to accompany the reluctant entry. That had me almost in tears when you posted it :lol:👍.

Edit: Turn out I'm a :dunce:. I voted for the Beer Bus over the Ice cream bus :guilty: :embarrassed:
Sorry If I got anyone's hopes up/or disappointed anyone...my bad :( :gtpflag:

Last edited:
As is often the case with these competitions, I genuinely want to give votes for almost every entry, especially those whose complexity and attention to detail are second-to-none. The Samba seems to be a very adaptable vehicle as far as livery themes are concerned, but in the end I've gone for #02, #06 and #21. Honourable mentions go to #04, #07, #09 (the backstory, bonus shots and replay for that one gave me a good chuckle), #10, #13, #15, #17 and #18.

Didn't plan to enter this round, but obviously the Samba's box-like charm worked for me. Excellent work everyone, and good luck!

It's been a really hard choice for me, especially because it's "my" LEC and there's too many great liveries who deserve a vote!

But I had to decide and I went for #2 #6 and #21.

You guys have made such amazing things!

I'm so sorry for #4 #8 #10 (!) & #15, and I love #3 too in its simplicity but I had only 3 votes and they are for my real three favorites liveries on this round.

One last time I'd like to thank you so much for participating to this LEC! :cheers:

Congratulations @Higny ! Seventh podium and second victory, your regularity pays off.

Well done @NBDESIGNZ too, that was a very tight battle at the top, and places switched from an hour to another !

Many congratulations to two of the most dedicated players of the LEC who have yet to win but that I’m happy to add together to the Hall of Fame again. Cheers @Sjaak and @teensonacid !

Also many thanks to the 17 others contestants, that was a great theme and I’m happy to see the variety and quality of the entries. I wish I had your inspiration this time!

@Higny well done! Fantastic job! Thank you to all the other great entries, I scrolled again and again trough this competition just for the joy of the great work you all have delivered. And I would like to say thank you to the ladies and gentlemen which voted for my work, really didn't expecting it with that high level.
I"m curious what the next theme will be! ;)

The winners’ post is updated.

The current results of the fifth season are quite interesting. The fourth one already saw some unusual positions, but here the rankings are very different from the previous seasons.

The next rounds will be very interesting!

Congrats to @teensonacid , @NBDESIGNZ and @Higny
Thanks for all the votes I got,it was a real surprise to get so high in the poll :cheers: and a big applause for all who participated in the LEC.:gtpflag:

@Sian Thanks for the Samba theme :).

Also I like to put @Cytoria in a spotlight and want to thank you for all your time , effort , commitment and dedication.
Sir,I take my hat of for you,for your livery skills and for you as a person.

Latest Posts

Back