• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
WORLD TOUR

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we're competing in the GT World Tour events. Last winner @Azabear6 set this theme, here are the details :

"I have really enjoyed the racing at the World Tour events. The commentary and quality of racing has at times been truely captivating. What I have found disappointing is the liveries that have been run. Rather basic, with Gran Turismo decals obscured by number boards etc. I have felt they have been a bit slapped together.

I hope with this challenge we can show the skills on offer from the GT Livery community and have designers skills on display at the World Tour events also.

How? For this challenge we imagine that designers have been selected to produce a livery design for the next World Tour Nations Cup Championship. It does not have to necessarily be your Country but you need to design based off the country's flag colours. The primary sponsor is Gran Turismo and must be prominent on the sides and rear spoiler. Partners such as Michelin and Alpha must be used along with the flag of the nation you represent. GT numberboard 2 must be used and it cannot obscure any sponser logos. The car is your choice so do a one make livery, Gr3 or VGT concept.

Really let your creativity shine and don't be shy. Don't get bogged down by doing a livery that could cater for other flag colours etc cause under this idea the whole grid would be diverse with the designers skill and nations colours on display along with the drivers!"

CARS :
- No restrictions.

LIVERIES :
- Original designs.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- The livery must use the colours of the Country you've chosen.
- Gran Turismo must be the main sponsor (at least one on each side and one on the rear spoiler)
- GT Numberboard 02 must be used (Sport Mode compatible).

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Up to Three Bonus Pictures allowed.
- One scape and two race photos.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on April 16, 2021 (21:30, CEST/GMT+1)
(one week to vote, and this will leave two weeks for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

Please take the time to open all the spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the best way for most of them.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05
View media item 72358View media item 72359 _____________________________________

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07
rgpa1.jpeg

rgpa2.jpeg

rgpa3.jpeg

rgpa4.jpeg

rgpa5.jpeg

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09
View media item 72802View media item 72801 _____________________________________

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13
afd1.jpg

afd2.jpg

afd3.jpg

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17
grb1.jpg
grb2.jpg

grb3.jpg

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Last edited:
Tough choice as usual, I've tried to vote for liveries I like of course, but I also wanted the country to be easily identified.

When I see the results, I'm sad for the 3-4 others I could have voted for, who don't have as many votes as they should...

Anyway, high level as always and great liveries and great fun playing this game with you, that's the most important. :)

Last edited:

Well, I don't know if it is of some solace, but yours was my favorite, hands down.

Congratulations to wowbaggerBR on his (at least) 4th win! Well done and very much appreciated by the community.

I'm quite a bit surprised with this one, actually. Not gonna lie, I really liked some designs better: @krisduv is so elegant, @Racerx_34 is so "on theme" and @Higny was so clever in his use of the Korean flag that I was sure any of them would eventually win.

All I can say is thanks to everyone who enjoyed my entry. Winning a round with such great options all around, some of them even from first timers, is always quite rewarding. So, again, huge thanks!

Well, I don't know if it is of some solace, but yours was my favorite, hands down.

I'm quite a bit surprised with this one, actually. Not gonna lie, I really liked some designs better: @krisduv is so elegant, @Racerx_34 is so "on theme" and @Higny was so clever in his use of the Korean flag that I was sure any of them would eventually win.

All I can say is thanks to everyone who enjoyed my entry. Winning a round with such great options all around, some of them even from first timers, is always quite rewarding. So, again, huge thanks!
Thank you :embarrassed: Congratulations on your well deserved win and congratulations to @Higny for being second.
Great work everyone. Thank you to the 11 voters :cheers: who chose my entry.

I don't think Irish colours were ever going to get many votes.
I did like yours. Brazilan colour combo is great. Congrats.

Congrats to the beautiful work on the podium, I had a shortlist of 9 and choosing 3 was tough, and thanks so much to everyone who popped a vote on my entry :cheers:

I don't want to bag on wowbaggerBR, but it almost seemed like they were trying not to win. In any case...
I'm glad I keep forgetting about these competitions because I just don't know if I could pick only three to vote for in such an amazingly talented and creative field. I wish I had the time and energy to participate, but it's all I can do lately to keep at writing fiction and plunking on music.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back