POLL - The GT Sport Meme Competition 2 - Time to vote!

Who is the winner? (This time everyone can vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Italy
Italy, Naples
Sorry for being late of some days, but I was waiting for someone else to post. I didn't have time for my entry though.

THIS ARE THE CONTESTANTS, THIS TIME EVERYONE CAN VOTE ON THE POLL:

1. @Bloodytears

Q2cwods.jpg

2. @LegendofGT

3i6b2g-jpg.870567

3. @ROCKET JOE

THE TACTICS NOOBS USE IN SPORT MODE:

consciousagilegelada-mobile-jpg.869368

I'm really sad plenty of people sent Jerries and not serious entries. I know it's a cute little duck, but you don't have to destroy a thread which is not made for that with that images. I hope you apologise.

Last edited:
My English isn't the best. What does "Applied Race Tactics" mean?

Well, race tactics in general help you to be successful on track - now, what kind of tactics do GT players apply and how does it look like ?
What comes to my mind right now ( when thinking in memes ) is people who excessively use walls as rails on Tokyo and Sardegna :lol: :sly: !
Go on, go mad ...

Why are you out?

I'm up for not rigidly sticking to conventional memes, & including funny pictures with captions as well. However, simply pasting the same pictures over & over again that has nothing to do with the theme of the competition is not something that interests me. I don't want to have to scroll through loads of goose pics just to find the serious entries.

👎

VBR
I'm up for not rigidly sticking to conventional memes, & including funny pictures with captions as well. However, simply pasting the same pictures over & over again that has nothing to do with the theme of the competition is not something that interests me. I don't want to have to scroll through loads of goose pics just to find the serious entries.

👎
In fact I will post all of them on the main post at the end.

Back