Poll-The GT5 20 Million Dollar Club...

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 9 comments

Which Was Your Favorite Or ?

• Jaguar XJ13 '66 (Regular or Chrome Line)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Ford GT Mark IV '67

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Ferrari 330 P4 '67

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Some Other Car (Please Name)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Couldn't Afford Any Of Them, But That Photo Is Cool

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
United States
U.S.A.
Which Was Your Favorite Or ?

1.1 Main Top 3.jpg
1.2 Main Top 3.jpg

Last edited:
I agree that the Jaguar is at the top of the heap. I have both the regular and chrome line and what I found interesting, besides having a bit more power, is that the chrome line is a slightly lighter green when compared. Although the interior is gorgeous on both Jag's, the Lamborghini Miura '67 is a very honorable mention while saving 5 million in costs. I just love these older cars that I grew up with and even owned a few real ones over time. Sadly, after playing every PD GT game since inception, I won't be getting GTS mainly because of the lack of these type of golden oldies era cars...

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone '67.jpg

Last edited:
If I'm not Mistaken the Lamborghini Miura used to be 20 million before it got patched. It's also my favorite of the bunch.

Well ya got me going... This week I’m gonna pull that Lambo out of my garage and do a Sunday lazy drive around the 24 hour Nurburgring in reverse for a change of scenery. Sometimes it’s just fun to explore and enjoy the ride and track side sights.

Last edited:
Well, I took that leisurely Sunday drive around GT5's Nürburgring 24Hr in reverse in the Lamborghini Miura '67. Love those interior views while driving in the early evening when all the lights appear everywhere.

Last edited:
Back