Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
MOVIE STARS
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

Winner of LEC 10, @Nuschel01, selected this month’s theme from the random draw. Originally conceived by @Strax, this is the brief…

You've been appointed director of the vehicles department for a new movie, and you've been asked to focus your attention in choosing the car driven by the protagonist. The producers want it to be a focal center of the story, and if possible, they'd like it to become an icon for the future, pretty much what happened to the Supra from FnF, the Mustang Shelby from Gone in 60 seconds, and the such.

Which movie is it? You decide! A movie set in the world of Gr.1 racing, similar to a modern "Le Mans" with Steve McQueen? A street racing story such as Fast and Furious? Or maybe a police movie set in the 60's? Anything is fine! Design the next Hollywood icon on wheels!

And if possible, though it's not mandatory, give us a little insight on what the movie you thought about is, and how the car fits in. Again, this is not mandatory at all, it's just for some extra fun.

CARS:
  • Any

LIVERIES:
  • Original desgins only

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • If you are designing a car that is set to be street-legal, it MUST have a proper number plate if it has the related space (complete freedom on which one it is, just don't leave the plates with the original GT car logos)
  • The car doesn't need to be Sport Mode compatible

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • A Bonus shot must be an action scene from your movie

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on December 7th, 2022 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04
crazynights1-jpg.1207948

crazynights1-jpg.1207950

crazynights1-jpg.1207951

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to #6 which so nearly got one of my votes and had my favourite script (gratuitous on every level; 5 stars :)), and say thanks for kind comments and votes :cheers:

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to #6 which so nearly got one of my votes and had my favourite script (gratuitous on every level; 5 stars :)), and say thanks for kind comments and votes :cheers:
Thanks @SouperK . So many awesome designs here.

I voted 7, 11, and 13.

7. It was between 2 and 7. 7 got it because I would have never thought of doing that to the Jeep.

11. Gave me a lesson in applying blood. I didn't use anywhere near enough. Great design.

13. Awesome. So effective. Amazing work.

Loads of really good designs submitted though. Well done everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate all the votes and compliments everyone. I really enjoyed reading the stories and creativity involved overall.

#13 @SouperK - This was my top choice and a well deserved win!

#2 @Nerazzurri - Great car - design - story. I LOVE this car.

#7 @Raphaele - I love this mostly because its so outside of the box and I would have never connected this idea. Awesome man lol.
11. Gave me a lesson in applying blood. I didn't use anywhere near enough. Great design.
Thanks! I had to go a bit over board since the script called for it. I thought yours fit well for your script. Subtle worked better in that case. Nice work!

Back