- Upside-down in the final corner
Chosen by week xxx winner GT4 Un-Edited Competition
No image available, for obvious reasons
Photo Travel: Naaah.. OK, what does it really matter?
Poll Size: --
Explanation: In the words of the publicity: "Those banners need an update badly. Enter 2 of your favorite shots and see if you can win this"
Hosts comments: So, those banners do need an update. The only question I can imagine is: 2 photos? Yes, 2 photos, exclusively for this week, as we need 2 banner photos, possibly even more. Short notice? Yes. But I think we can handle that Also, I almost forgot, to prevent confusions and "post-whoring", I'll only make one thread per week. So when time comes, the poll will be edited in the original thread.
- Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
- You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
- You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
- Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
- Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
- We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
- You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
- Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
- Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
- Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
Happy Photomoding everyone!