POLL - Un-Edited Competition - Week 121 - W. rallymorten

Who will win the theme "German Beauties"?

• [URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/jus1029/8591429757/in/set-72157633095432554/lightbox/"][IMG]http:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Denmark
Upside-down in the final corner
rallymorten
f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 121​
27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 118 winner BlameAuntJemima

"German Beauties"

Cars: German road cars only

Tracks: Costa Di Amalfi

Photo Travel: No

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 118 winner, BlameAuntJemima: "Make the car look good in the picture and get some of the environment in the shot too"

Hosts comments: A new section I've added where I'll try to answer the questions I believe might come, though this one's pretty simple, right? Now get at it! :sly:

Poll ends:

April 13 th

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone! :cheers:

Last edited:
Costa di Amalfi? I think I haven't unlocked it yet. :grumpy:

Well I already have an idea, though I don't remember if it's possible to do that..

I'll try and enter this, Amalfi is like my favorite track ever! :D

Costa di Amalfi? I think I haven't unlocked it yet. :grumpy:

Special Condition Events? It's not too hard to get the A license. Just take a pic driving a German car in that race.

SVX
I'll try and enter this, Amalfi is like my favorite track ever! :D

Same, very good track 👍

Also, with all respect of course, I'm thinking those banners could need a small update :)

Same, very good track 👍

Also, with all respect of course, I'm thinking those banners could need a small update :)

You're probably right, they haven't been updated since I took over three or four years ago. :lol:

SVX
You're probably right, they haven't been updated since I took over three or four years ago. :lol:

Not even in the holiday I make holiday :lol: I'll look what good pics I can dig or make up 👍

Why not use some of the past winning entries? I'll give some of mine. :)

You shall be very welcome to do that. Actually my thought was for those interested to enter one or two in a third competition-week which could be integrated in this as well like this:

Week A we start theme A
Week B we still allow entries for theme A and start theme B
Week C is theme A poll, theme B and C entries
Week D theme D (decided by theme A winner), theme B poll, theme C entries
Etc.

I really hope that makes sense, it's easier done than said :lol:

So we don't have to wait for a certain week's comp to open just because the week before's poll winner hasn't given his/her theme yet? Sweet.

That's kinda how it would work, yes, but mainly this would give people 2x as long to submit their entry, and the wait for next theme will be limited.

I'll try to put it up later today 👍

BTW, would there be any chance of reviving the GT4 2.0 comp? :P

Petrolhead1
I don't get it, and don't worry, I still like to compete, you won't lose me as far as that is concerned

Oh, phew :) no big deal really, other than having 2 comps running at a time 👍

Seems so, yes. Though I really hope I can live up to the expectations, so far so good :)

Well, you better.. And I have high expectations for this:

Final Entry

Oh, by the way, this theme's now week 121, and runs for a week longer, to allow the "Banner shots" week 120 comp 👍

Oh, also, Jus, I like the idea of an edited comp, as long as we whose best editing tool is Paint, will also have just a small chance :lol: Edit: Just getting into Paint.net, sweet tool once you get to know it. Jus, get going with that Edited Comp! I have some pics you may use 👍

Last edited:
Oh, also, Jus, I like the idea of an edited comp, as long as we whose best editing tool is Paint, will also have just a small chance :lol: Edit: Just getting into Paint.net, sweet tool once you get to know it. Jus, get going with that Edited Comp! I have some pics you may use 👍
Wait. I gonna make the comp thread or what?

Well, I wouldn't mind, and I might even get into it myself. Who knows, I might pull of a Hong Kong :lol: (I don't want to sound selfish but I don't know if it sounds that way)

Alright. :) I'll work on the banners! :D

Remember when I said that I haven't unlocked it yet? It is because I wanted to use German cars from the arcade!
As a result, I have no choice but to use my Lupo.

FINAL ENTRY
Small and Terrible

Click for Lightbox!
I did this for fun.

Well I'd better enter mine, but I'm really not happy with this one. I haven't got loads of time though so it'll have to do...

Final Entry

a0135dcf-9a01-4c37-936c-44640f723dd1_zps9c754e4d.jpg

Photobucket

Last edited:
Don't worry P, it's a black Yellowbird (as strange as that actually is, I don't remember if it actually has a black color..) so it can't be all wrong :)

Back