Upside-down in the final corner
rallymorten
f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 123​
27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 120 winner BlameAuntJemima

"Allies"

Cars: British cars only

Tracks: US locations only (New York, Infineon etc)

Photo Travel: Yes

Explanation: In the words of week 120 winner, BlameAuntJemima: "Since people have seen how great we were together back then let's show how great we can be when together again."

Hosts comments: There are two kinds of themes: The straight-to-the-point ones and the ones where you'll need to think different. This one can be a bit of both, though I for one may have an idea..

Oh and if you wonder about the banners, this'll be the last time with the old ones as I'm gonna work on the new ones during the weekend 👍

Poll ends:

April 27th
Just for you all to know, that's a Saturday. By Saturday, I'll announce the winner, who will then have Sunday to send the theme to allow it to be put up on Monday.

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone! :cheers:

Last edited:
Final entry

You're not having it all for yourself lister :sly:

Gonna hop on my PS2 hopefully tonight to get something for the 2.0 👍

You two are not having all the fun, I'm going to get on the PS2 either tonight or tomorrow night and see what I can come up with :sly:

Three!

FINAL ENTRY
007 in America

Click for Lightbox!

Congratulations to Justin for winning yet once again :bowdown: :cheers: all I need is the next theme :)

Back