POLL: Vote On Best VGT Designs (Front End Only) (21 Images)

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 50 comments

Best VGT Designs (Front Only)

• Total voters
based on front end? No doubt the FT-1 VGT is the most handsome. Alpine VGT comes second for me, though.

What this thread highlights is that Vision Gran Turismo
has given us some fantastic cars.
We are very lucky to have some wonderful cars exclusive to the series.
This. 👍
Totally agree. I'm excited about the up and coming VGT cars
and now other manufactures want to be part of it!
Hope to see others in the future maybe Lancia, Skoda, Maserati
I'm quite eager myself to see what Audi brings.
And if I can dream I'd like to see Ferrari and Lada create their versions of the VGT.

edit;
I just realised I haven't voted yet. :embarrassed:

For me it a tied 1st for the Alpine Race mode and Mini, I love the "X" headlights and the 2 different way it's interpetated in the car designs :) A tied 2nd for the Alpine, Mazda and Mitsubishi :) The BMW just looks a bit too plain as do both Mercedes VGT's. In my opinion the Nissan is just plain ugly and Aston Martin's design just doesn't look on par with the others, I expected more from them.

My 2ct's :)

VISION GT.png

I love them ALL! This Is just NOT a Gran Turismo thing...

But Is actually part of the designers from big companies Like Mazda, Renault, VW, BMW, SRT, Infiniti, Subaru, Mercedes, Mitsubishi and so on!
It's funny when I read "Great another VGT, Can we get real cars Instead"... Well these cars come from REAL car designers, from REAL car companies.

In my opinion Is a great way for them to create new Ideas so VISION GT is a great addition on GT6 👍

Last edited:
It's funny when I read "Great another VGT, Can we get real cars Instead"... Well these cars come from REAL car designers, from REAL car companies.
Yeah MannY, one only needs to look at the Vision videos that comes with the downloads to see
how much time they've spent on their projects. Some more than others but each car manufacturer
has taken this project to heart.

The BMW and the Mazda both look pretty good to me. There are a couple of others that also look pretty good and a few that look pretty bad.

The Lexus and the Mitsubishi are both really ugly IMO, hard to say which is worse, the Mercedes is pretty bad also. The VW, Nissan and Aston aren't winning any beauty contests either.

I still haven't voted but I will do so now, and I'll only give my votes to
the 10/10 cars.

Mitsubishi - 10/10
It seems to be the least liked car and I always
go for the underdogs. I think the design is beautiful
all around on this VGT.

Peugeot - 10/10
It looks quite angry and like it's ready to kill.

Mazda - 10/10
So many details to look at.

Chevrolet - 10/10
Reminds me of a spider.

Subaru - 10/10
Another 'angry' looking car.

Toyota - 10/10
Great design. There's something interesting to see
wherever you look.

Infiniti - 10/10
It looks like an angry face with eyes and a mouth.

VW Roadster - 9/10
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that it
looks like it's smiling. I concur.

SRT - 9/10
Resembles an octopus to me.

Mercedes - 7.5/10
+ The headlights
- The emblem and the grill (too big)

Lexus - 7.5/10
I like it's headlights.

Nissan - 7/10
It has nice edges but at the same time it looks simple, odd,
and the headlights could use more work.

Aston - 6.5/10
Looks to me like a sleeping whale on the bottom of the ocean.

MINI - 6/10
Average.

VW Supersport - 6/10
Average.

BMW - 5/10
It has gotten a lot of votes so far but I just can't see much
difference between this VGT and one of their regular
road cars. I mean it's a great design in it's own right but it
doesn't look like they've done anything to it to make it a VGT.

Alpine - 5/10
I guess this one gets the lowest grade from me.
It's cool looking and they've given it a unique design
but it doesn't appeal to me.

I'm not gonna vote on this until all the cars are released. I know you can change votes but it helps to be less partial once you see all the cars together. Otherwise you tend to choose the newest because it's the most fresh.

Then again just looking from the front is not a true representation of the whole car. The Aston and Infiniti IMO are the best designs overall, but just looking at the front doesn't tell you that. Some looks aggressive but they are rehashed concept cars, which also doesn't count in my book (BMW, Toyota, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Subaru and to an extent Volkswagen and Mini). The crazy bunch (Mazda, SRT, Chaparral) are awesome designs, but they are not what we traditionally call pretty. That leaves Alpine, Nissan, Mercedes and Peugeot. From those the only one that look good to me is Peugeot, but the tinted side windows put me off too much. So that leaves me without a vote and I will await what comes next :lol: I bet in the end it will be a toss up between Tesla, Zagato and Bertone (if it ever comes out :().

@MannYhAvitZ - It's true, you do really like the VGT's - you've voted for them all. :P

It's difficult to vote just on the front without taking the rest of the the car into account, but...

I've voted for three. (at the moment!)
The Lexus - Well, because I like it. Aggressive without being too over stylised.
The SRT GTS-R - The stripes add to the already stunning looks.
The last future release - Assuming they are keeping the best till last. :)

Just found this @JockeP22

I really like the VGT cars. The manufacturers have put quite a bit of time and effort into these designs.

My favourite front end look but also overall driving experience is
Toyota
Mazda
SRT GTS-R
Mitsubishi.

I was thinking about a VGT championship but I think it's already been / being done. :odd:

Incredibly difficult to spec them all to give similar lap times!?!

:cheers:

Until the Jordan and Nike VGTs are put out I won't vote. I am very interested in seeing what those minds can put to paper.

just looking from the front is not a true representation of the whole car
And it wasn't what I was after.

Another vote for the Mitsubishi here.
Good job. :)

The last future release - Assuming they are keeping the best till last.
I mentioned before that I'd love to see Ferrari and Lada make one.

Audi and Honda will probably create good ones too I think.
Where's Volvo though? They're not even in the list.

My favourite front end look but also overall driving experience is
Toyota
Mazda
SRT GTS-R
Mitsubishi.
👍

And it wasn't what I was after.

I'm aware of that. That's probably the reason why I'm having difficulty choosing and will likely leave the poll blank. I can't just see the front and separate it from my view of the whole car. If this is a poll of best looking design overall, I would choose the Aston straight away. But just looking at the front even for me the Aston is quite ugly.

In any case, it's interesting to see what everyone else's opinion is 👍 PD should hurry up and release the remaining VGTs ASAP.

:tup:PD should hurry up and release the remaining VGTs ASAP.
This.

After one month and a few days it is clear that Mazda has the best designed front end according to GTP. It is way ahead in number of votes.

I do wonder when the next installment will arrive.

And where's Renault! Why have they chosen not to participate?
You would think that they'd be quite keen on bettering their rival Peugeot's car.

Back