Poll: vote the GT original track you want to appear first on GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fogerty_Jr
  • 121 comments
  • 6,353 views

Favorite GT Original track

  • Special Stage Route 11

    Votes: 31 13.8%
  • Apricot Hill

    Votes: 27 12.0%
  • Grindelwald

    Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Thaiti Road

    Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Rome Circuit (GT2)

    Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Smokey Mountain

    Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Swiss Alps

    Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Thaiti Maze

    Votes: 1 0.4%
  • El Capitan

    Votes: 62 27.6%
  • Motorland

    Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Città di Aria

    Votes: 25 11.1%
  • Costa di Amalfi

    Votes: 19 8.4%
  • George V Paris

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hong Kong

    Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Las Vegas

    Votes: 2 0.9%
  • New York

    Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Opera Paris

    Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Chatedral Rocks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chamonix

    Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Grand Canyon

    Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Ice Arena

    Votes: 3 1.3%

  • Total voters
    225
I voted Citta di Aria. Loved taking lmp cars there.

Would prefer Midfield though.
 
Another unofficial vote for Midfield. :p By far my favourite GT original track, I'm was gutted big time when I found out it wouldn't be in GT5.
 
Because it appeared in the new nsx concept trailer. So many people speculating that the circuit is coming back to GT6.

Right forgot about that 👍
 
El Capitan-epic track from GT4. I'd like to see it back along with cathedral rocks stages 1-3. 👍
As there's only one vote, my other preferences would be:
Road tracks-Midfield and New York
Dirt and Snow tracks-Grand Canyon, Swiss Alps and Ice Arena

P.S. You're missing several tracks in the poll, such as Red Rock, Motorsports Land and Complex String

Edit:Cathedral Rocks and El Capitan should be the same option, because they're based on the same location (the cathedral rocks tracks use the El Capitan tracks as well) the Eiger Nordwand road and dirt circuits are another example.
 
Last edited:
Love to see a New York to the graphical quality of London, Rome or Barcelona.

Could say the same for Hong Kong.
 
They'll probably all be available at launch or as monthly DLC anyway imo.
 
VBR
They'll probably all be available at launch or as monthly DLC anyway imo.

yeah, sure... and that same night I'll teleport myself to LA and date Scarlett Joahnsson :lol:
 
There is two Special Stage Route 11 from GT1 and GT3. I vote for Special Stage Route 11 from GT1 and not remade from GT3.
 
I can't vote in the poll because I don't see Seattle in there.
 
I just saw Complex string. What an awesome track! I would love to see it GT6 even though I never had GT3.
 
You can't vote Seattle because it's already in the game, as seen in a trailer ;)

That doesn't mean anything. El Capitan was seen in a GT5 trailer, and it wound up not being in GT5.
 
There was a real reason for that ^ just dont remember it
 
There was a reason for it, but there could very well be a reason for any track shown in trailers to not be in the final game.
 
You can't vote Seattle because it's already in the game, as seen in a trailer ;)

Not a trailer for GT6 though and as others have stated, it means very little. Unless their numbers are wrong Seattle is destined for DLC.
 
I vote Red Rock, but it isn't there. Just imagine that red sunset in GT6's graphics!
 
Very hard choice, but Città di Aria was one of my favorite courses in GT4. To be honest, I'd be happy with any of them. They're all great tracks and far superior to the Cape Ring garbage.
 
agree, cita di aria is also one of the best tracks from GT4. i really want to see it back in GT6! maybe including with costa di amalfi, which is another beautiful track.
but the most wanted track for me is still midfield!
 
I'm happy that costa di amalfi is 5th place. I think that's a very underrated track and my favorite GT original.
 
I can't vote in the poll because I don't see Seattle in there.

Seattle's not there because it's pretty much already confirmed. They showed it and Apricot hill in the NSX trailer. They also showed Willow Springs which is confirmed for GT6.

I think they don't want to announce all the tracks to keep some surprises but I would put money on the fact that seattle and apricot hill will be in GT6.
 
motorland got just 3 votes until now, but there are many more who want to see it back
 
Seattle's not there because it's pretty much already confirmed. They showed it and Apricot hill in the NSX trailer. They also showed Willow Springs which is confirmed for GT6.

I think they don't want to announce all the tracks to keep some surprises but I would put money on the fact that seattle and apricot hill will be in GT6.

Their numbers don't add up if they are.
 
Pikes peak is not on the list.

 
Not a trailer for GT6 though and as others have stated, it means very little. Unless their numbers are wrong Seattle is destined for DLC.

That was my thought when I saw that post you are replying to, Samus. 💡
 
El Capitan. Many other deserve to be back ASAP.
Red Rock Valley, Apricot Hill, Special Stage Route 11, Città d'Aria, New York etc.
 
I voted El Capitan. Though, I'd also like to see:

Tahiti Maze
New York
Seoul
Citta d'Aria
Hong Kong
Both Paris circuits from GT4
GT4 Chamonix
Midfield
Seattle
Apricot Hill
GT3/4 Test Course (SSRX is too long)
Grand Canyon

Although not original, I would love to see Infineon return to the game. Now that we have NASCAR and more GT3 cars in the series, both configurations would be appropriate.
 
Pikes peak is not on the list.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-wAV1PpSGY">YouTube Link</a>

I personally would much rather see Pikes Peak as a real world circuit/location. Rather than a condensed version based on the real thing.

Would rather have the real deal.
 
Back