Poll: What is your favorite type of sandwich?

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 46 comments

What is your favorite type of sandwich?

• Hamburger/Cheeseburger

• Hot Dog (yes, it's a sandwich)

• Pulled Pork Sandwich

• BLT (Bacon Lettuce Tomato)

• Roast Beef Sandwich

• Turkey Club Sandwich

• Beef Brisket Sandwich

• Ham Sandwich

• Sloppy Joe

• Vietnamese Bahn Mi Sandwich

• Grilled Chicken/Fried Chicken Sandwich

• Steak Sandwich/Cheese Steak

• Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

• Reuben Sandwich

• Bologna, Salami, Pastrami or Pepperoni Sandwich

• Egg McMuffin or other Breakfast Sandwich

• Grilled Cheese Sandwich

• Chicken Salad/Tuna Salad Sandwich

• Corned Beef Sandwich

• Cuban Sandwich

• Gyro

• Meatball Sub/Sandwich

• Sausage/Mortadella Sandwich

• Panini or another Italian Sandwich

• Po'Boy (sandwich with cold cuts and fried fish)

• Cod, Haddock, Tuna, or other Fish Sandwich

• Lobster Roll

• French Dip Sandwich

• Falafel Sandwich

• Muffuletta Sandwich

• Ice Cream Sandwich

• Liver or Bratwurst Sandwich

• Rib Sandwich

• Naan or other Indian Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Due to the success of the Pizza thread, I am making a poll including different variants of my second favorite food, sandwiches (they call them "hoagies" in NJ). So, which kind of bread with toppings is your favorite?

Also, there will be no "other" option this time. Choose up to 5 of the options in the poll. There's a lot of them!

A burger any day of the week. As long as it looks like this:

20130723-bacon-weave-food-lab-burger-step-by-step-26.jpg

and not this:

Almost-Famous-001.jpg

Edit: Thread has been moved.

Poll: what's your favorite kind of food poll thread?

It's so hard to pick a favorite sandwich. Ham and cheese would be up there, also roast beef with crisps. Hula Hoop sandwiches are hard to beat.

The only sandwich I know that is on that list is the very first one. That (both) is what I ate almost every weekend when going out.

I chose Hamburger/cheeseburger. If I'd get one for lunch, it would be a cheesburger with Hannibalsauce.

Due to the success of the Pizza thread, I am making a poll including different variants of my second favorite food, sandwiches (they call them "hoagies" in NJ). So, which kind of bread with toppings is your favorite?
Sounds like you're saying any sandwich is a hoagie. Actually a hoagie is a very specific type of sandwich. Which, incidentally, I don't see in the choices you listed.
Also, there will be no "other" option this time. Choose up to 5 of the options in the poll. There's a lot of them!
LOL, I can't trim my personal favorite list to less than 12. And that's not even counting hoagies.

The one that is moist and delicious, while making me strong due to the ham and bologna so it can allow me to kill tiny cowards that run away.

Seville Orange Marmalade and Marmite (or Vegemite) with a slice of Roast Beef in between.

You'll find it under the "Awful English Food" section of the menu. (You can always cover that in batter, and deep fry it, if you head into the permafrost of Scotland. Deep Fried Strawberry Jam Sandwiches are great for pudding.)

Soylent green is the only option! I really should find out what the ingredients are someday as it sure is tasty!

What, you guys don't like lamb? What's wrong with you guys! Get with the program and get with gyros!

:P

I eat a ham sandwich pretty much daily.
Edit: Wait, you consider a burger a sandwich? Really? To me they're a separate entity entirely, but both have bread at the bottom and the top...

I'm having an existential crisis now.

Cuban sandwichs are probably my favorite; media noche in particular. Anything with ham and cheese is usually a pretty solid sandwich to begin with.

Folk that make these stupid poll threads deserve a knuckle sandwich.
Okay then. I'll stop making polls at your request. I wasn't trying to drive the mods crazy and spam the forums by making these threads; I genuinely wanted to see what types of food people like.

In descending order.
  1. Grilled/Toasted Italian sub (pepperoni, salami, lettuce, tomato, cheese, banana peppers, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.)
  2. Ice Cream Sandwhich.
  3. Reuben (honey mustard instead of mustard)
  4. Italian Beef (Chicago style, preferably paired with Portillo's Chocolate Cake Milkshake)
  5. French Dip.

Okay then. I'll stop making polls at your request. I wasn't trying to drive the mods crazy and spam the forums by making these threads; I genuinely wanted to see what types of food people like.
I'm pretty sure that was a joke.

Maybe.

Ya know, this is actually a pretty difficult question. I want a grilled cheese one day, an Italian another, meatball another… and it continues. If it's good enough, and free especially, I'd eat all the options, and then some, EXCEPT LIVER. Nasty stuff.

Pot roast on pretzel bread is a new one I had. That's great.

Voted for 5 options in the poll, but my absolute favorite wasn't there. That being the one I posted recently in the "what are you eating?" thread, an Italian beef/Polish sausage combo with hot pepper mix, and dunk the whole thing in the juices the beef is cooked in.

Back