POLL: What kind of tracks do you prefer to be added in a future update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IBZ6L20VT
  • 35 comments
  • 1,669 views

What kind of tracks do you prefer to be added in a future update?


  • Total voters
    64
  • Poll closed .
Messages
720
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
DD84UK
With the arrival of the Red Bull Ring I'm more than happy but in the news section some people complained about the absence of the Zahara circuit. So, I questioned myself... What kind of circuits do you enjoy the most and want them added to the game? Real or invented ones?

Share your ideas or preferences and discuss politely.
 
Now that we have the Red Bull Ring, they could add the Österreichring...
 
I prefer real life tracks so I could possibly compare real life times to GT6 times should I ever visit said circuits.

Donington Park would be the best one for me, it's the nearest one I live to that's likely to be included in GT.
 
Real tracks are one thing, tracks that have been made by PD are another.

GODDAMMIT!! PUT IN SSR11!!

There are no licensing issues they would have to deal with, so there is very little reason they wouldn't add THE fan-favorite track back in the series.
 
Happy to see a new track, but I prefer the PD original tracks.

....or at least, I would prefer a PD track over the Redbull Ring. I've always thought this to be one of the more boring ex-F1 tracks around. With the connection to Redbull, I see why PD used this track, but I think it will get old very quickly.

I would take Zahara or SSR11 (or almost any of the older generation GT tracks) over the Redbull Ring any day.

Please PD, no more modern F1 circuits. They lack character. There are dozens upon dozens of far more interesting and challenging circuits out there!

Edit: chose option 3 in the pole...I felt a bit cornered by the choices. If I could, I would vote for "exciting tracks, real or otherwise". I'm definitely "anti-Tilkedrom"

Edit 2: just to point out, the two best aspects of a Tilkedrom are
1. They are safe
2. They have great amenities for spectators.
Two things that, in a video game, do nothing for anyone. Give us driver's courses!
 
Last edited:
Happy to see a new track, but I prefer the PD original tracks.

....or at least, I would prefer a PD track over the Redbull Ring. I've always thought this to be one of the more boring ex-F1 tracks around. With the connection to Redbull, I see why PD used this track, but I think it will get old very quickly.

I would take Zahara or SSR11 (or almost any of the older generation GT tracks) over the Redbull Ring any day.

Please PD, no more modern F1 circuits. They lack character. There are dozens upon dozens of far more interesting and challenging circuits out there!

Edit: chose option 3 in the pole...I felt a bit cornered by the choices. If I could, I would vote for "exciting tracks, real or otherwise". I'm definitely "anti-Tilkedrom"

If I put that option everybody would choose it. I'm the first in row if a track is exciting, despite being real or not.
 
The old GT fictional tracks. Mainly SSR11 and New York. (Not sure if the NY track layout is fictional, just a guess. I remember there being a New York track in Forza 3 though.)
 
If I put that option everybody would choose it. I'm the first in row if a track is exciting, despite being real or not.
True enough :lol:

To me, that should be the one and only criteria for adding a track to any video game. Is it exciting to drive? In a game, nothing else matters.
 
We need more roads/city based tracks... like Zahara. I also miss Toscana and Mt. Aso.
 
I prefer "original" tracks. They are not constrained to any sort of regulation, unlike every track in F1. The only real track that would be great would be GP track in Montreal. The Macao street circuit would be great though.

But still, I think they should do something like Grand Valley or Deep Forest again.
 
Chose the last option. Any track is better than no track.
 
I just want Red Rock Valley from GT2.
 
Real tracks. I could care less if PD removed all the original tracks.
 
Real tracks. I could care less if PD removed all the original tracks.

How- how dare you!? Autumn Ring, Grand Valley, High Speed Ring. Don't say that again! :lol:
 
A balance is good.

All fantasy will deter the adamant petrol head.
All realistic could be fraught with licencing issues and that element that will complain that a certain advertising hoarding is 50 foot away from its actual location...

A nice blend of reality and fantasy is good. - A Realistic Fantasy or a fantastic reality?

El Capitan and Assisi are prime examples of a cracking Realistic Fantasy track.

Often a real world track can feel very empty and lifeless when it is moved into GT world. (Empty Grandstands - blank advertising billboards.)
 
I know it's been said elsewhere, but Pikes Peak, Gravel and Tarmac versions
Or any similar point to point/ hillclimb tracks.
 
It should be balanced, so I'd be happy if they concentrated on some more Original, City & Rally Courses (there have been no new City/Rally tracks since GT5 was released), as over half of the 82 tracks are World Circuits. Though it's not like I'd say no to more World Circuits.
 
Lime rock , Road Atlanta/America, VIR, Watkins Glen, COTA
 
Real world tracks or fictitious street circuits based on real map data - I have always disliked the PD created tracks as the corners feel to me like they are pure 'video game' as opposed to a race circuit.
 
Autódromo Internacional do Algarve

Estoril

Infineon Raceway

Imola

more British Circuits from BTCC

more Aussie Circuits from V8 Supercars

more USA Circuits from ALMS

and Pikes Peak 2013 or 2014


older circuits are cool also but not with current facilities like they gives Monza and Brands Hatch

the new Red Bull Ring is great doesn´t look brand new like the others tracks we have
 
Highlands Motorsport Park in New Zealand is a brilliant and brand new track
9547387.jpg
 
nope proper race track they had the Australian GT championship there last year for a 101 lap race
 
I do not mind fictional tracks. Polyphony are good with it :bowdown:




I guess Interlagos is a given. Even in the intro video we can see the glimpse of it. Also apart from selling DLC I would like them to update the game at least till this year as I do not intend to get PS4 as yet :lol:
 
Last edited:
Back