Poll: What should the next Season Event be like?

  • Thread starter Thread starter elohim
  • 42 comments
  • 2,632 views

What do you want the next Seasonal Event to be like?

  • The same as Event 3 and 4; only car restrictions

    Votes: 31 25.2%
  • The same as Event 1 and 2; performance and car restrictions

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • The Event 5 should have power restrictions but no car restrictions! I should at least choose the car

    Votes: 33 26.8%
  • Let PD decide!

    Votes: 35 28.5%

  • Total voters
    123
You mean you want the AI to be slow, like they usually are.

No, I'd like proper races where the AI isn't following the exact same line and exempt from making mistakes. I know the AI is poor anyway in A-Spec but these seasonal events are just like a longer version of the S licence tests. How about a series of one make races instead of these glorified time trials?
 
No, I'd like proper races where the AI isn't following the exact same line and exempt from making mistakes. I know the AI is poor anyway in A-Spec but these seasonal events are just like a longer version of the S licence tests. How about a series of one make races instead of these glorified time trials?

But in these ones you can crash and take shortcuts :(
But hurray for more cash and XP :D
 
But in these ones you can crash and take shortcuts :(
But hurray for more cash and XP :D

The only reason I bother with them is the exp and cash, I'd quite honestly rather do practice laps around any given course and try to improve my time with each consecutive lap (which I do frequently) than try avoid sunday drivers on a race track in some of the most predictable "races" ever seen in console racing games.
 
Proper races please, not catch the pigeon, however I think they only use this format becaues the AI is not up to the job of racing.

but I can dream....
 
The only reason I bother with them is the exp and cash, I'd quite honestly rather do practice laps around any given course and try to improve my time with each consecutive lap (which I do frequently) than try avoid sunday drivers on a race track in some of the most predictable "races" ever seen in console racing games.

Yep, and the chance to drive a car that you wouldn't normally drive.
 
I have 870 cars in my GT5 garage, that really isn't an issue.

Would you rather get to choose your car for each event and have to follow hp and weight restrictions or would you rather have them tell you what car to use as well?
 
I'd prefer if they give us the car they choose. That I-Miev race was really good fun earlier.
 
Wow! I've never seen a poll on this site so even.

I'm kinda partial, I want to chose my own cars, but at the same time, when they select a car it makes me drive and appreciate cars I would've probably never used.

Sometimes I want to drive my own cars because I like them, but every now and then I find my self looking at cars thinking, "Thats nice, but I wish I had a reason to buy one.."
 
...how about they add seasonal RACES ON TRACKS/VARIATIONS NOT USED IN A-SPEC MODE...that would make more sense than using tracks weve already driven on many times before.

I'd vote for an option 5, which is a seasonal race on a track created by PD on Course Maker. At least then it would be something new and different.

I'd also vote for getting a rare car or paint chips in addition to or instead of a ton of money. And not something crappy like you usually get in A-Spec mode. It'd be cool to win an Enzo, SP1, Speed 8, Speed 12, GT-One, etc.
 
Last edited:
Would you rather get to choose your car for each event and have to follow hp and weight restrictions or would you rather have them tell you what car to use as well?

I've already stated what I'd prefer, real races, not stupid time trials with traffic on the road.
 
Hoping for some vintage races. But on the bright side much like the first half of A-spec; we're buying and racing cars that most of us probably wouldn't touch otherwise. I like the madness to their method.
 
I'll let PD decide. Anyway these events aren't really that fun anymore. With or without restrictions you're still "racing" against a strung out parade of drone cars in a single file. Not a whole lot of racing going on in these races. 👎
 
Back