Votes: 30 55.6%
  • It hope the real tracks if anything

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • It hope the original tracks if anything

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Highest priority hope the original tracks

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
I'm with the crowd so far. Both. In fact, I want all the legacy tracks from the series alongside some league appropriate real world tracks. Because of that, I didn't vote.

I didnt vote either because you dont have what am looking for.

I want and i am expecting both and everything :

All the tracks that have ever existed in the GT series...

All the cars that have ever been in GT remastered and in Premium for GT7.

All the photo locations that were ever available in GT...

All the songs that were ever played in GT.

I want everything from GT1 to GT6 to be in GT7.

And i would be willing to pay $200 for it, of course a better physics, better AI, better gravity, better sounds,better shrubs, better UI....

That is my expectation for PD, at the minimum....

I didnt vote either because you dont have what am looking for.

I want and i am expecting both and everything :

All the tracks that have ever existed in the GT series...

All the cars that have ever been in GT remastered and in Premium for GT7.

All the photo locations that were ever available in GT...

All the songs that were ever played in GT.

I want everything from GT1 to GT6 to be in GT7.

And i would be willing to pay $200 for it, of course a better physics, better AI, better gravity, better sounds,better shrubs, better UI....

Your expectations are way too high; prepare yourself for disappointment. :(

I would like to see more original tracks. It wouldn't be GT if we didn't have the silly tracks like Complex String or the moon circuit or the outright fun tracks like Cape Ring. As much as I like real world tracks, focusing more of them just remove the creative soul that GT has over other racing simulators. At the end of the day, GT is a racing video game and the tracks should be expanded upon the real world and not limited by it.

I think gt7 needs both real and made up tracks. Real tracks like Watkins and Ebisu circuit cause there iconic and fun. also made up tracks cause there ar endless combinations. Would be cool if there were an all downill track or a track in outer space

Well... no developer has been able to deliver anything remotely like that, even with outsourcing, so I'd temper those expectations just a scouche.

I do want a lot of that though, obviously, as I want all that legacy stuff also. And more fantasy tracks too, because to me, PD are the kings of designing fantasy race courses. Trial Mountain and Deep Forest have the feel of a real world track, while Mid Ohio, a real world location, strikes me very much with the look and feel of a fantasy location. So I think PD know how to build an original location right.

Hopefully PD will give us all that legacy stuff in GT7 with a nice face lift. It should be less work because there are no finicky real world metrics to have to match to the millimeter, and hopefully PD will invest in or make some good, efficient tools like Speed Tree for some good trackside foliage. I can think of a modern developer or two still using foldout trees which I would nudge in that direction too. Having lots of cars is a boon for a racing game, but a wide variety of tracks is just as important. Forza 2 and 5 suffered from track recycling fatigue, and I don't see any reason to have it in GT7. Another good reason to have lots of tracks is to provide league-appropriate locations to support league based racing.

And yes, give us LOTS of cars to race. I'm hopeful that the team can whip those Standard cars into SemiPremium shape. The two main gripes against them are ugly low res skins and a lack of interiors. I don't recall anyone complaining about the low poly car models or the Nerf-like engine bays in GRID Autosport, and I would think that this would be a much easier target than the 200,000-plus Premium models. Give them some internal details and damageable body panels, and I'd think even a few people here might not mind them so much. Again, league-appropriate racing requires league-appropriate cars, enough to fill a grid, so I hope those modeling and art teams are working those mouses and tablets hard.

I would like to see more original PD tracks, new ones. They do a pretty good job on trakcs and I am tired of real tracks with every game having it. Definitely redo the the tracks with more detailed environments too :P

I would rather have a bit of both, because it really wouldn't be GT without them.

Chose the first option of real world tracks, but
would hope that at least ( along with all the ones already in 6 of course ) Citta di Aria makes it back into GT7 too.

GT needs a super narrow track again like this one.

That section, starting at 0.57seconds.... thrillsome ! :)

I'm guessing that the problem with this track ( maybe that's why they removed it ) is that there isn't really much you can do with it competition-wise, as it's too narrow for overtaking on virtually all of it. It'd only be good for hotlaps, but Goodwood is in the game, so i'd love to see this come back, even if it is only useful for lap times.

I'm always up for real tracks but when it comes to original tracks they can use there imagination and make more tracks to add. And also this would give gt an advantage of having more different tracks to other games

Two words. El Capitan.

TBH, I'm fine with the real world track count GT has currently. Just add a few more like Sanoma, Road America, Road Atlanta, Sebring, VIR, Circuit of the Americas, and Dubai Autodrome ... wait, that was more than a few. Sorry.

Last edited:
I'd like all the legacy tracks to come back (SSR11, Complex String, Seattle, El Capitan, Citta di Aria and if possible Red Rock Valley and Grindelwald), but beyond that, no more original tracks. PD's quality of original tracks have been declining lately (Cape Ring and Sierra for example). They just don't feel as "organic" as they used to. If a new track is going to be added, I hope it's a mountain road ala Fujimi Kaido from Forza.

More real life tracks should be the way to go in the future. And hopefully Sonoma and Pikes Peak will return.

I'd like all the legacy tracks to come back (SSR11, Complex String, Seattle, El Capitan, Citta di Aria and if possible Red Rock Valley and Grindelwald), but beyond that, no more original tracks. PD's quality of original tracks have been declining lately (Cape Ring and Sierra for example). They just don't feel as "organic" as they used to. If a new track is going to be added, I hope it's a mountain road ala Fujimi Kaido from Forza.

More real life tracks should be the way to go in the future. And hopefully Sonoma and Pikes Peak will return.

You hit the nail on the head with regards to the declining quality of original tracks.

I want pd to add new original tracks to Gt7 as long as their good. Cape ring is crap and Eiger nortwant is a nightmare. Learn from your mistakes PD.

Real tracks, and real world locations with tracks in them like Costa Di Amalfi, Citta di Aria etc. And of course some classic original tracks like the ones we had in earlier instalments, like the Complex String. :D

Edit: And how nice was El Capitan? Just remembered because I just installed the GM Candidate for OS X El Capitan. :lol:

Back