POLL: Which Nürburgring version is your favourite ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dynasty_dennis
  • 41 comments
  • 3,171 views

Which Nürburgring version is your favourite ?

  • Nürburgring Nordschleife

    Votes: 119 64.7%
  • Nürburgring GP/F

    Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Nürburgring GP/D

    Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Nürburgring V-Type

    Votes: 14 7.6%
  • 24 H Nürburgring

    Votes: 64 34.8%

  • Total voters
    184
Messages
109
Germany
Germany
When I started the 24 h Nürburgring endurance race last week, I was surprised to see that there is another version of Nürburgring apart from the other versions I came across when playing GT5. So after a little searching, I found out that there are five versions of Nürburgring in this game. Since Nürburgring is interesting and challenging in general and the five versions quite entertaining, I would like to know which one is your favourite.

Actually I like all of them but I find the ones where the Nordschleife is combined with the GP most fun.

P.S.: For those who don't know the different versions:

Nürburgring Nordschleife (e.g. from the AMG Challenge)
Nürburgring GP/F (e.g. from the X2010 Challenge)
Nürburgring GP/D (from German Touring Car Extreme series)
Nürburgring V-Type (from 4 h Nürburgring endurance race)
24 H Nürburgring (from 24 h Nürburgring endurance race)
 
Can you add a poll please? My fav is 24 H btw.
 
I like the Nordschleife the best. I was happy to see the other Nurburgring variants get in the game but I still went back to the Nordschleife after I'd tried them all.
 
24 Hour, because I like sunny weather more than overcast (and day/night cycle is awesome)
 
Nordschleife. I'm not a fan of the GP circuit.
 
The Nordschleife is my favourite, I don't care much for the GP version.
 
I like the 24h version, that said the Nordshleife is a very close second.
 
Nordschleife - Challenging
GP/F - Classic
GP/D - Less challenging
Type-V - Boring, just a mini copy of 24H
24H - Fantastic, probably the best.
 
The 24H layout with both tracks combined is the best for me. I like the transition onto the GP circuit, since it gives me a brief break from the Nordshleife before I do another lap on it.
 
I used to prefer the regular Nordschleife, but I'm starting to like the 24H one due to the change in scenery from time to time =P
 
Not really big on the Nurburgring proper (waaaaay too long...), but the DTM GP course isn't too bad so I voted for that. Why can't I vote 'I don't have a favourite'??:sly:
 
Nürburgring Nordschleife everytime,
 
24h version is my favorite. Plus it is the one where everyone glitches on!
 
I love the 24h version
 
So happy with this poll result... Well voted all :)
 
Nürburgring 24H

Because it's the longest.
 
The 24H. I liked both tracks, so this one is perfect.
 
The longest (I think thats the 24hr version). Such a great track, the day/night cycle is breathtaking, and seeing all the spectators with their tents all lined up along the fences shows that PD did put some effort into it.
 
I like the F1 circut,it`s just fun to drive on. The Nordschleife is good but it`s a long and tough track.
 
Back