POLL: Which Nürburgring version is your favourite ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dynasty_dennis
  • 41 comments
  • 3,171 views

Which Nürburgring version is your favourite ?

  • Nürburgring Nordschleife

    Votes: 119 64.7%
  • Nürburgring GP/F

    Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Nürburgring GP/D

    Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Nürburgring V-Type

    Votes: 14 7.6%
  • 24 H Nürburgring

    Votes: 64 34.8%

  • Total voters
    184
I hate all of the GP circuit, it's boring and with tedious corners. It's a shame it's connected to the glorious Nordschleife. Unsurprising given that it was designed by that ducking fork Hermann Tilke, also responsible for RUINING Fuji.

Nordschleife Love!!! :D
 
Nordschleife. 👍
 
Nordschleife all the way 👍
 
Classic nordshleife (sp?) it's like the amg races say, it's hallowed ground
 
Nordshleife

Although, I do use the 24hour version online.
 
Ok i could just be dumb here but i cannot figure out how to drive either of the nurbs at night. I always go to the time change one but its always raining. Is there a way to just change the time.

Oh and 24H all the way baby.
 
Nord!!!
 
Nordschleife, not a fan of the GP track. After the 24 hr race I thought I'd be sick of the Ring but no, still love it & drive it every week!
 
WOW, I'm really surprised that Nordschleife is so popular among the different Nürburgring versions :eek: ! I really didn't expect that !
 
Nordschleife for me also, not really a big fan of the GP circuit but even if I was would still just prefer the 'regular' version.
 
Back