Poll: Would you like to see a new race type or game mode in Gran Turismo?

Would you like to see new race type / gamemode in Gran Turismo?

• Yes, I would like to see a new race type or game mode in the future

Votes: 56 93.3%
  • No, I am content with the current selection of race formats / game modes on offer

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
I think it would be kind of cool to introduce some autocross events in to the game. It could actually make for some fun weekly TT’s. There are so many tiny cars with not a lot of horsepower in the game. It’s not fun to take these cars out to big tracks where they barely need to use the brakes through the turns because they only hit 90mph. But put them in a little autocross circuit where they have to navigate around tight corners between a bunch of cones? Well then we might see these little cars shine.

Anyway, that’s my 2 cents.
Autocross would be interesting but I wonder how that would work in VR?

I think it would be kind of cool to introduce some autocross events in to the game. It could actually make for some fun weekly TT’s. There are so many tiny cars with not a lot of horsepower in the game. It’s not fun to take these cars out to big tracks where they barely need to use the brakes through the turns because they only hit 90mph. But put them in a little autocross circuit where they have to navigate around tight corners between a bunch of cones? Well then we might see these little cars shine.

Anyway, that’s my 2 cents.
And PD gave us so many "challenges" with cones. It.was.right.there. ;)

The Mission section is brimming with potential, many of the events there could be extrapolated into whole new game modes.

don't know if they are gonna do much about this game..it looks like they are gonna do jewelery from now on and sponsor game racers for super gt, superformula, pikes peak competition, nurburgring..etc 🤣😅

Back